Check your account email address ×

Did we break Zambo the clown?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What does that have to do with a thread I posted this morning?

Like I said he usually doesn't go an hour without posting on something I said.  That's not stalker Dave level devotion but it's close. 

So you follow him around,..Got it..Beta man love for Z is noted..:thumb:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What does that have to do with a thread I posted this morning?

Like I said he usually doesn't go an hour without posting on something I said.  That's not stalker Dave level devotion but it's close. 

You are just terrible at this.  Neither you or Tools were ever good at it.  I know you tell yourselves otherwise.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Black Panther was pretty mediocre IMO.

Carry on.

Well, I think we’ve spotted a racist in here!!

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Revkevsdi.........”Mission Accomplished”

See BarbieHands?  MC is the queen of getting fucking mowed down and rag dolled in his own threads.  He knows you’ve done it correctly.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Black Panther was pretty mediocre IMO.

Carry on.

Thanks but you're a little late to the game.  As you can see below Zambo has finished cutting himself and is now back to being as delusional as ever. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are just terrible at this.  Neither you or Tools were ever good at it.  I know you tell yourselves otherwise.

Well, I think we’ve spotted a racist in here!!

See BarbieHands?  MC is the queen of getting fucking mowed down and rag dolled in his own threads.  He knows you’ve done it correctly.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell me more about white knighting dumbski :lol2:

What would you like to know toolkit junior? It's a pretty easy concept for most....but then there's you who apparently doesn't have a good grasp on it. 

Tell me more about getting beat down in your own thread.... Keep this up and you'll take the crown from MC 

Edited by Skidooski

Jesus dude are you new around here?  How long was Snowblower gone after the election? 3 months? When Zamy's gone for that long, then maybe you can do your welfare check and take a little credit. But hey keep patting yourself on the backside while looking in the mirror, flipping your hair back and snapping that gum. Thumbs up baby. :thumb:You da man!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

What would you like to know toolkit junior? It's a pretty easy concept for most....but then there's you who apparently doesn't have a good grasp on it. 

Tell me more about getting beat down in your own thread.... Keep this up and you'll take the crown from MC 

I want to know learn from a pro how to white knight and then be so fucking stupid that I accuse someone else of doing it. 

Takes a special kind of stupid.  A Dumbski kind of stupid. 

But it is awful nice that the Posse realized how fragile Zambo the clown is and came to his rescue. 

Glad to know the Posse shares his unique set of values. 

10 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Jesus dude are you new around here?  How long was Snowblower gone after the election? 3 months? When Zamy's gone for that long, then maybe you can do your welfare check and take a little credit. But hey keep patting yourself on the backside while looking in the mirror, flipping your hair back and snapping that gum. Thumbs up baby. :thumb:You da man!!

Slow down. I was just taking my cue off the last time he was gone for that long.

It was after his attempt at hiding racist stupidity behind what he thought was some kid of science.

Ben gave him a serious beat down, he disappeared and his posse thought he might have suck started a shotgun.

It would have been ok if "die in a fire Ben" caused it, but I didn't want to be the cause of a special needs person offing themselves.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I want to know learn from a pro how to white knight and then be so fucking stupid that I accuse someone else of doing it. 

Takes a special kind of stupid.  A Dumbski kind of stupid. 

But it is awful nice that the Posse realized how fragile Zambo the clown is and came to his rescue. 

Glad to know the Posse shares his unique set of values. 

Oh..pretty sure nobody here finds me "fragile" at all.  Not my fault you are just weak wristed with dainty little barbie hands....and just plain terrible at this forum stuff.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  Half the forum follows me around......

Yeah...you're real popular.  The forum kicking troll.

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Slow down. I was just taking my cue off the last time he was gone for that long.

It was after his attempt at hiding racist stupidity behind what he thought was some kid of science.

Ben gave him a serious beat down, he disappeared and his posse thought he might have suck started a shotgun.

It would have been ok if "die in a fire Ben" caused it, but I didn't want to be the cause of a special needs person offing themselves.

When did I ever leave?  What are you talking about?  You know, after this beating you got in your own thread, most would just want it to get buried and disappear from sight.  Is this more of you "winning"?  :lmao: 

Jesus.  Just plain terrible.  AngrySadBarbieHands.  

Image result for tiny hands angry

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  Half the forum follows me around......

No, not really. Its funny actually, the majority of your posts are ignored by just about everyone.. Including myself, I just skim right by the troll..:thumbsup:

• Like 2