Check your account email address ×

dem Klan member caught with his two faced alt left liberal pants down

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ya and?

You call people who arent pedophiles....pedophiles. 

Are you sure?  

You’ve made your fair share of false accusations.  

It has nothing to do with you dumping on a dem for what he did when he was 20 when you are far worse as an adult. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This guy wore a costume when he was 20, now is part of a party that is more inclusive than the people you cheer on. you and your stubby fingered buddy used the word Chug to describe native Canadians several times in the last year. 

the good old party that has,historicly been on the wrong side of almost every social issue in our,counterys history . yep would be ashamed to stand shoulder to shoulder with you bunch of hipocricy filled pussys  

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

So then, in your opinion, is this relevant?

No. Republicans opened the book on cheating spouses and shit people did in their past. They tarred clinton for getting deferments for school, went after him for who he fucked in college.  Then Dems went after bush for using family connections to avoid Vietnam and being a coke head.  How long had he been off coke?  Kicking the habit should have been something to look up to  

I  more interested in a realistic debate on healthcare reform, taxes, education and military spending. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you sure?  

You’ve made your fair share of false accusations.  

It has nothing to do with you dumping on a dem for what he did when he was 20 when you are far worse as an adult. 

Yes i agree....you are far worse for an adult.

And last time I looked...20 yrs old is an adult.

Fuck youre stupid.

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

No. Republicans opened the book on cheating spouses and shit people did in their past. They tarred clinton for getting deferments for school, went after him for who he fucked in college.  Then Dems went after bush for using family connections to avoid Vietnam and being a coke head.  How long had he been off coke?  Kicking the habit should have been something to look up to  

I  more interested in a realistic debate on healthcare reform, taxes, education and military spending. 

Neither republicans nor democrats opened the book on this, its been going since the beginning of politics. But go ahead and continue being stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Youre interested in being a miserable pissant.

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Take your fat ass and troll somewhere else 👍

Edited by SnowRider

33 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yes i agree....you are far worse for an adult.

And last time I looked...20 yrs old is an adult.

Fuck youre stupid.

No you're stupid.

You calling natives Chugs in 2018 is a far worse than a 20 year old dressing up for halloween as kkk or blackface in 1984. 

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Got to be honest it was 30 years ago. People change. Apologize and move on dem or pub

Agreed. 

35 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Neither republicans nor democrats opened the book on this, its been going since the beginning of politics. But go ahead and continue being stupid.

Are you saying that George Bush Senior or Reagan didn't have shit in their closets from 30 years earlier? 

You don't think a Governor or movie star fucked around?

Kenneth star owes your country a huge apology for making the private lives of politicians public. 

Clinton was getting a hummer from a chick half his age and told her to stop. That's the person I want carrying the nuclear (or nucular for Bush fans) football.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No you're stupid.

You calling natives Chugs in 2018 is a far worse than a 20 year old dressing up for halloween as kkk or blackface in 1984. 

Why are you part chug?

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Good post. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

BarbieHands is much more than interested.  He’s determined to be a life member!  Almost there!!! :lmao:

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Agreed. 

Are you saying that George Bush Senior or Reagan didn't have shit in their closets from 30 years earlier? 

Kenneth star owes your country a huge apology for making the private lives of politicians public. 

Clinton was getting a hummer from a chick half his age and told her to stop. That's the person I want carrying the nuclear (or nucular for Bush fans) football.

You're stupid. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No you're stupid.

Lol just crying like a girl 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Agreed. 

the load on her dress proves that your statement is false