Check your account email address ×

dem Klan member caught with his two faced alt left liberal pants down

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If you have to go back over 100 years.....

but it still happened.  its history.

its amazing how some can look the other way and certain areas of history but then go ape shit over other areas.  both equally bad. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, revkevsdi said:

2,600 square feet plus finished basement plus two car garage on over an acre water frontage.   

Maybe you should die in a fire fuckhead. Make it an electrical fire. 

So nothing special...thats a small house compared to what i had in Niagara Falls.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

but it still happened.  its history.

its amazing how some can look the other way and certain areas of history but then go ape shit over other areas.  both equally bad. 

None of the people involved are alive. Do you blame 40 year old Germans for ww2?

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So nothing special...thats a small house compared to what i had in Niagara Falls.

The house you couldn’t afford in that dump Niagara Falls?

even though the falls are low rent the appreciation you lost is huge.  What a stupid move. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

None of the people involved are alive. Do you blame 40 year old Germans for ww2?

The house you couldn’t afford in that dump Niagara Falls?

even though the falls are low rent the appreciation you lost is huge.  What a stupid move. 

you're from canada and support the liberals. 

you should know that theirs no end date for apologies from history

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I've lived in NYS for 40 of my 44 years on this planet. I've been to Canada, England, The Virgin Islands & The Bahamas as well as something like 35 states and somehow I've never been to Niagara Falls and its 2 hours from my house.  :flush:

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I've lived in NYS for 40 of my 44 years on this planet. I've been to Canada, England, The Virgin Islands & The Bahamas as well as something like 35 states and somehow I've never been to Niagara Falls and its 2 hours from my house.  :flush:

Well get on er....ill be in the area in june....you can buy me a drink.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t care if it opens both sides to different thinking.  Let’s have a satute of limitations on how people acted in high school and college. Let’s talk about how people have acted in their professional career. If you have to talk about school how about their grades. 

We would all be better off if political leaders private lives were off limits. Any reporting on a politicians sex life should come with a huge fine that increases with every incident. 75% of the money should go into their political campaign. That way it would have the reverse effect on the candidate. 

Ok. So you don’t think Kavanaugh should have been held to the fire over high school then right? Trump over his comments when not in office or his affairs? The whole intrigue with political leaders private lives are outrageous, but they speak to character. Should it be the circus it is now? No, but it holds them accountable. 

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok. So you don’t think Kavanaugh should have been held to the fire over high school then right? Trump over his comments when not in office or his affairs? The whole intrigue with political leaders private lives are outrageous, but they speak to character. Should it be the circus it is now? No, but it holds them accountable. 

No. Kavanaugh's high school stuff should be forgotten.  Same with Trumps.

But the clock doesn't start ticking when they are in office, that is stupid. 

I think more time should have been spent talking about his business deals. I think he should have had to release his tax returns. 

It does speak to character but business dealings also speak to character.  Republicans held Hillary responsible for her husbands rapes and affairs but said Trumps don't matter because it was before he was in office. That's bullshit. So obviously it isn't attracting a higher caliber of person. One thing that would help is if it is illegal to talk about a politicians sex life, then it can't be used to blackmail them. 

Obviously if they are screwing under age pages or sexting teens, the cops need to step in and those charges should be published. 

But I don't care otherwise. 

Spend the time talking policy, talking about finances and don't let them get away with so many lies. Debates should have a first and second round. First round is their claims second round is fact checking and making them explain any lies. 

5 hours ago, snopro31 said:

you're from canada and support the liberals. 

you should know that theirs no end date for apologies from history

I have yet to vote Liberal. Conservatives choosing the Sheer moron might be enough to do it though. 

Historical apologies are stupid. But if they make a group happy, go for it.  Why not apologize to the families of people who built the panama canal.  "Sorry we didn't know mosquitoes carried malaria.  We didn't know the flower pots created a mosquito breeding ground. "

On the other hand if those war criminals GWB and Dickless Cheney want to apologize to the living soldiers they lied to and sent to war, I'm all for that. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I have yet to vote Liberal. Conservatives choosing the Sheer moron might be enough to do it though. 

Historical apologies are stupid. But if they make a group happy, go for it.  Why not apologize to the families of people who built the panama canal.  "Sorry we didn't know mosquitoes carried malaria.  We didn't know the flower pots created a mosquito breeding ground. "

On the other hand if those war criminals GWB and Dickless Cheney want to apologize to the living soldiers they lied to and sent to war, I'm all for that. 

Derp

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't want that flubbadub kissing my ass.   

Flubby fucker should stay in the US riding around on his golf cart. 

We don’t want him either   :lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

We don’t want him either   :lmao: 

C'mon. You've got almost 63 million people dumb enough to vote for Trump. What's one more. 

It's not like you have free health care and the flubby fucker will cost money.