Check your account email address ×

dem Klan member caught with his two faced alt left liberal pants down

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

They aready know what you are... its you who needs to realize.

Wouldn’t surprise me if you are pathetic enough to talk to them about what goes on here. 

It’s the most important part of your day just like Zambo the clown. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if you are pathetic enough to talk to them about what goes on here. 

It’s the most important part of your day just like Zambo the clown. 

:lol:

Big baby you are.

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Then you are fucking stupid and handed over the government to a conman who lies more than any other candidate.  He is surrounded by crooks and you base your hate for Hillary partially on republican lies. 

That makes you gullible at best. But mainly fucking stupid  

You're stupid.

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Being a Dumper like you always wins in a game of stupid :lmao: SBYL :lol: 

This is a prime example of how stupid you are. You know I didn't vote for Trump and you know I wont vote for him in 2020. However you continually refer to me as a Dumper as tho it means anything. You're an idiot who cant get peoples politics right even after being told numerous times, you are incapable of thinking and can only parrot what the DNC tells you. Hell, you cant even change a fuse. You are a stupid fuck.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

This is a prime example of how stupid you are. You know I didn't vote for Trump and you know I wont vote for him in 2020. However you continually refer to me as a Dumper as tho it means anything. You're an idiot who cant get peoples politics right even after being told numerous times, you are incapable of thinking and can only parrot what the DNC tells you. Hell, you cant even change a fuse. You are a stupid fuck.

Nailed it!

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Over half the voters were smart enough to choose Hillary over Trump. You weren’t one of them. So you are dumber than all of them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You criticize one side.  You’re a Dumper.....who wants to pretend you’re not while your chaffing your thighs straddling the fence :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Over half the voters were smart enough to choose Hillary over Trump. You weren’t one of them. So you are dumber than all of them. 

Nailed it :bc: 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

People from new york and cali arent smart though....cali is a shithole.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

People from new york and cali arent smart though....cali is a shithole.

:lmao: :lol: Just STFU and GTFO :canadaflag:  Hey post your fat ass mini bike pic.....or are you :backpeddle: :lmao: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Before this post the nicest thing you said was “I only spend 6 months there “ 

glad you’ve changed your story. 

I do.

Nothing has changed.

Its a small well kept house.

Get over it.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I do.

Nothing has changed.

Its a small well kept house.

Get over it.