dem Klan member caught with his two faced alt left liberal pants down

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You’re right. That would be dumb. Just light a match and start over 

Thanks for your concern.

You need to douse yourself with gas and light a match and start over.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. You got me. That’s exactly what’s happening.  Stalker Dave did his homework. 

Well you wont say(to afraid) what it is you do or make....soooo

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well you wont say(to afraid) what it is you do or make....soooo

I’ve told you the truth about my business. You and the clown posse make up lies to make you feel better about your pathetic lives. 

I can see why.  I can’t imagine spending a day in a $100,000.00 house let alone 6 months. 

No wonder you say shitty things about natives.  You are jealous of their houses. :lol2:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ve told you the truth about my business. You and the clown posse make up lies to make you feel better about your pathetic lives. 

I can see why.  I can’t imagine spending a day in a $100,000.00 house let alone 6 months. 

No wonder you say shitty things about natives.  You are jealous of their houses. :lol2:

1 million in faggot shithoe TO buys you about a 70k house here. I'm sure you live in the equivalent of a double wide in the US 

On 2/1/2019 at 7:46 PM, revkevsdi said:

35 year old photo??

Yeah, that’s relevant. 

Easy now, that type of thinking opens up your side to some easy blows on the basis of hypocrisy. 

On 2/1/2019 at 11:22 PM, Snoslinger said:

Can’t believe this photo wasn’t revealed long ago. Dude needs to resign and i expect he will before the weekend is over 

You won’t get the right making that statement when one of theirs fucks up.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:27 AM, revkevsdi said:

Funny how the Dems want him to resign for a stupid college move.  The Republicans would have all stood behind him. 

They would have. Boys will be boys, times were different, blah blah blah. That’s why you need to watch your above comment...

On 2/2/2019 at 9:36 AM, racer254 said:

The biggest question lies in the simple fact, would he have won the election if this photo was out during the campaign?

Omg, derp. Really? That’s a question? This is why people call you fucking dumb. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Easy now, that type of thinking opens up your side to some easy blows on the basis of hypocrisy. 

They would have. Boys will be boys, times were different, blah blah blah. That’s why you need to watch your above comment...

You are truly out to lunch if you don't think that winning the election is the end game.  All these people want is to get into power and if the voters are dumb enough to vote for him, then let it go.

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are truly out to lunch if you don't think that winning the election is the end game.  All these people want is to get into power and if the voters are dumb enough to vote for him, then let it go.

Duh... That doesn’t mean your fucking captain obvious grade 2 level question wasn’t stupid as fuck. 

RacerDerp: Wow, guys I think I had a huge connect the dots break through! He wouldn’t have won the election had people know about this!!!! 

Derp derp derp murder thine self 73er

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Duh... That doesn’t mean your fucking captain obvious grade 2 level question wasn’t stupid as fuck. 

RacerDerp: Wow, guys I think I had a huge connect the dots break through! He wouldn’t have won the election had people know about this!!!! 

Derp derp derp murder thine self 73er

Have you seen the level of intelligence here?  Sometimes there is a requirement to point out the obvious.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are the one who people need to point out the obvious to... 

You mean the obvious, like when the DNC constantly tries to paint any African American POTUS candidate as an uncle tom?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Putin....Dump......connect the dots......congressional repugs being complicate enablers......even you see it....

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You mean the obvious, like when the DNC constantly tries to paint any African American POTUS candidate as an uncle tom?

Obama begs to differ.....

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t care if it opens both sides to different thinking.  Let’s have a satute of limitations on how people acted in high school and college. Let’s talk about how people have acted in their professional career. If you have to talk about school how about their grades. 

We would all be better off if political leaders private lives were off limits. Any reporting on a politicians sex life should come with a huge fine that increases with every incident. 75% of the money should go into their political campaign. That way it would have the reverse effect on the candidate. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t care if it opens both sides to different thinking.  Let’s have a satute of limitations on how people acted in high school and college. Let’s talk about how people have acted in their professional career. If you have to talk about school how about their grades. 

We would all be better off if political leaders private lives were off limits. Any reporting on a politicians sex life should come with a huge fine that increases with every incident. 75% of the money should go into their political campaign. That way it would have the reverse effect on the candidate. 

:lol2:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

1 million in faggot shithoe TO buys you about a 70k house here. I'm sure you live in the equivalent of a double wide in the US 

2,600 square feet plus finished basement plus two car garage on over an acre water frontage.   

Maybe you should die in a fire fuckhead. Make it an electrical fire.