Check your account email address ×

It's so cold out that....

No trucks started at work. Went in a few hours early and hit all the wabasto heaters. Only our 11 freightliner would start after a few hours.  Our 19 freightliner still wouldn't go and I had to get it towed to the dealer.  Our 97 started after 8 hours of hell lol. This weather can straight fuck off anytime 

Fuck man. -19 right now. Just got home. Literally a quarter mile from home I smoked a yearling deer. My bumper on the Japanese Thunder Cruiser Tacoma (JTCT) exploded. I hit it at probably 30 mph. The deer is dead and the bumper is dead. We both lost tonight. I am pissed. But I wanted to throw a new steel off road bumper on it for a while now, so maybe I didn't lose as bad as she did... I have never seen a bumper get wrecked like that from a low speed impact. FML. 

Fuck winter, I can't wait for summer, bikinis, and boating. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck man. -19 right now. Just got home. Literally a quarter mile from home I smoked a yearling deer. My bumper on the Japanese Thunder Cruiser Tacoma (JTCT) exploded. I hit it at probably 30 mph. The deer is dead and the bumper is dead. We both lost tonight. I am pissed. But I wanted to throw a new steel off road bumper on it for a while now, so maybe I didn't lose as bad as she did... I have never seen a bumper get wrecked like that from a low speed impact. FML. 

This is why I love winter and wish wisconsin had it for 365 day a year! 

fucking   :owned: 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Plug em in our, cats start all the time.

New Holland starts no issue.

They are plugged in lol. Although I think the 19s block heater is fucked.  Or it's the  connection on the truck. Fucker only has 12k on it

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did you get ur cheesehead on and go fuck that deer carcus whilest it was still warm?

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well, No. 1 is that I'm not surprised at all you drive a Taco and wear a bikini.  There is no No. 2

I hosed a fat doe doing about 60 a couple years ago...she bounced down the side of my whole truck spreading damage and feces as she went.  I thought they were gonna totol the truck.  Amazing how much damage they cause.  Still, I was sad to hit her...nothing you can do sometimes.