Check your account email address ×

Road my XRS tonight

jtssrx

Okay anyone who claims you can’t feel the weight difference between a four stroke and one of these two strokes be it a skidoo or a polaris is just a fucking idiot.

i road an identical area tonight that I road my SRX and there are some huge wash outs that the SRX took but you felt them. Went through them on the DOO today I didn’t even notice them

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Since cat’s first slide rail suspension in the “60”s, snowmobiles have been claiming not to feel the bumps on their new sleds. Some things never change. 

Don’t know how long it’s been since you road (lol), but the new skidoo’s with the fancy shocks are pretty damn nice. 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm still shocked how good r-motion is every time I ride it

Dude exactly. I was shocked at how much better it took thoses areas compared to the Cat skid in the SRX. That skid bottomed and was harsh. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ski Doo suspension all around is tough to beat from ride to handling.   Steers a bit firmer than the Cat or Poo but ride quality takes a back seat to nobody.  

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Axys. Sorry. Stupid autocorrect.

Yeah the rmotion is pretty awesome. The new suspension in the Indy XC is pretty much identical to an rmotion so Im guessing it is just as good. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

of course it's better than the AXYS.  Doo>poo> yamacat

The Axys is a better snowmobile. Skidoo has some nicer features but if you look at the snowtrax snowmobile of the year for the last 3 years 2016 - Pro S. 2017 - tie between switchback assault and mxz850 and 2018 - XCR 800. In the latest competition last week they compared the 137" sleds and the xcr switchback won that pretty handily over the xrs renegade and cat RR 137". And Ben says the Lesters are a bunch of Ski doo ball lickers so that should tell you something.... 

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Axys is a better snowmobile. Skidoo has some nicer features but if you look at the snowtrax snowmobile of the year for the last 3 years 2016 - Pro S. 2017 - tie between switchback assault and mxz850 and 2018 - XCR 800. In the latest competition last week they compared the 137" sleds and the xcr switchback won that pretty handily over the xrs renegade and cat RR 137". And Ben says the Lesters are a bunch of Ski doo ball lickers so that should tell you something.... 

You actually listen to sled rags? :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Axys chassis is probably the best.  But the Ski Doo clutching and 850 is more reliable.  I’ll take reliability.  

really? the 850's have beenb blowing belts like candy and historically the polaris is clutched much better from the box.