Check your account email address ×

Road my XRS tonight

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

The whole forum thanks you.  I'll pass this review on to others.

Thanks....appreciate it......of course we could clamor onto the opinion of a sausage fingered bubble butt with kankles who rides his wannabe 600 race Sled on the same 19 miles of trail......and considers himself a sledder...... :lmao: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

really? the 850's have beenb blowing belts like candy and historically the polaris is clutched much better from the box.  

Compare to the poo 850 - I’ll take the doo 850.  Same with the 800’s.  I ride with a couple Axys RMK 850’s - nice sled - and Doo 850’s - the doo 850 is better.  Both good.  Just depends on your preference and experience with each.  Both better than cat :lol:  

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

really? the 850's have beenb blowing belts like candy and historically the polaris is clutched much better from the box.  

No, he'll take reliability.  :lol: 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thanks....appreciate it......of course we could clamor onto the opinion of a sausage fingered bubble butt with kankles who rides his wannabe 600 race Sled on the same 19 miles of trail......and considers himself a sledder...... :lmao: 

Good jokes are always worth telling again.  You can't ride for fucking shit.  You don't know shit about sleds..at all.  :lol: Anytime you wanna show me how to ride, you let me know.  

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Compare to the poo 850 - I’ll take the doo 850.  Same with the 800’s.  I ride with a couple Axys RMK 850’s - nice sled - and Doo 850’s - the doo 850 is better.  Both good.  Just depends on your preference and experience with each.  Both better than cat :lol:  

Where are the fuses?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, he'll take reliability.  :lol: 

Good jokes are always worth telling again.  You can't ride for fucking shit.  You don't know shit about sleds..at all.  :lol: Anytime you wanna show me how to ride, you let me know.  

Where are the fuses?

Your assumptions are priceless.  :lmao: not to mention you’re a joke :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You can log off if you want.  Just go away...or, answer my fucking question!

You know Pumpkin Ass - you don’t have to respond to every post I make or for that matter - half the forum makes :lmao:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

You know Pumpkin Ass - you don’t have to respond to every post I make or for that matter - half the forum makes :lmao:  

Sure I do.  What's the problem?  You don't like being trolled?  That's weird, huh?  Time to settle up?

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure I do.  What's the problem?  You don't like being trolled?  That's weird, huh?  Time to settle up?

Doesn’t bother me a bit...but you’re the one :baby: about going away :lmao: 

i win.  You lose.....again :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Doesn’t bother me a bit...but you’re the one about going away :lmao: 

i win.  You lose.....again :lmao: 

How exactly do you win?  How are you winning on here?  How did you win in the other forums?  Is being banned winning?

They all break. I have a buddy who works in a doo dealership in Ontario as a mechanic. He sent me this photo of a stock doo 850

Resized_20190116_151229_4753.jpeg

Edited by Tomas.

Here is a doo 850 that the guy had a turbo put on it. Apparently makes 240 hp. The guy did a clutch kit on it as well. I guess the belt let go. The belt even grabbed the suspension tool and twisted it up.

Resized_20190128_122528_9386.jpeg

Resized_20190128_122906_7597.jpeg

Resized_20190128_122606_7511.jpeg

Resized_20190128_122036_7242.jpeg

Resized_20190128_122028_7679.jpeg

Edited by Tomas.

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

poo clutching has been good for about a decade . they got Rorry from black magic and cat  clutching dept guru after about a yr after BM closed the doors.

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Here is a doo 850 that the guy had a turbo put on it. Apparently makes 240 hp. The guy did a clutch kit on it as well. I guess the belt let go. The belt even grabbed the suspension tool and twisted it up.

Resized_20190128_122528_9386.jpeg

Resized_20190128_122906_7597.jpeg

Resized_20190128_122606_7511.jpeg

Resized_20190128_122036_7242.jpeg

Resized_20190128_122028_7679.jpeg

wow that is fucked .

some place I have a pic of my buds xrs that he burnt a hole through the sheave in the secondary . it was some night lol  

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao skidoo clutching better just stop trying 

Good god...everyone knows polaris clutching is the best.

Hell most aftermarket atv billet clutches are designed from a polaris clutch

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Good god...everyone knows polaris clutching is the best.

Hell most aftermarket atv billet clutches are designed from a polaris clutch

I think he's laughing that snowrider thinks the doo clutching is better than poo stock :dunno: :bc: