Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its called reaching.

Yeah.  Muscles get strained this way.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is fucked and definitely racist but where is the kid with the hat and old guy with the drum? 

It’s actually not racist.  Here’s why: Look at the kids in the pic.  It’s clear they are doing what called a “black-out” to support their sports team.  “White-outs” are done the same way.  Along with any other color the school chooses.  But blackmouts and white outs are he most common.  They aren’t coloring or wearing black masks to appear to pretend to be black people.  I have a black doo suit and a black mask and a black helmet...is this racist?  No.

XLT has grabbed onto the racist narrative in all this and is trying to pull out some type of win when he clearly knows there isn’t much there because that’s not what this bullshit was ever about (Hats).  I’m being lenient and patient with the young man cuz I’d like to date him someday.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s actually not racist.  Here’s why: Look at the kids in the pic.  It’s clear they are doing what called a “black-out” to support their sports team.  “White-outs” are done the same way.  Along with any other color the school chooses.  But blackmouts and white outs are he most common.  They aren’t coloring or wearing black masks to appear to pretend to be black people.  I have a black doo suit and a black mask and a black helmet...is this racist?  No.

XLT has grabbed onto the racist narrative in all this and is trying to pull out some type of win when he clearly knows there isn’t much there because that’s not what this bullshit was ever about (Hats).  I’m being lenient and patient with the young man cuz I’d like to date him someday.  :lol:

Picture also looks as old as a Polaroid 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know what a black out is but the black face is a little sketchy...the kid on the right has the white lips and white eyes..that's definitely black face and racist. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know what a black out is but the black face is a little sketchy.

Ahhh....that’s today’s PC bullshit.  Now, Halloween blackface (going as a negro)?  Yeah, I can accept that is out of bounds.  Or, if one of these kids at the game is doing this and pushing the limits...then, sure.  

Let’s stop the insanity a bit though.  This is silliness and leads to more silliness.  Which will eventually leads to some really bad moments yet to be written in history.

Bingo on the blackout for team support. 

Did the one take it too far?  Judgement call. There was one post on their message board referring to a racist show in the 19th century but we know the various opinions and personalities that message boards can bring.

However this Drummer boy event has nothing to do with whatever team support was going on in that 2012 photo. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/covington-catholic-black-paint/

Screenshot_2019-01-21-23-16-10.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Bingo on the blackout for team support. 

Did the one take it too far?  Judgement call. There was one post on their message board referring to a racist show in the 19th century but we know the various opinions and personalities that message boards can bring.

However this Drummer boy event has nothing to do with whatever team support was going on in that 2012 photo. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/covington-catholic-black-paint/

Screenshot_2019-01-21-23-16-10.png

When there’s nothing really to be outraged about....we can always just make stuff up and build a following of hate on the internet.

GOOOOOOOO.......TEAM!

When I was in HS, we did a fund raiser for the team called “Powder Puff Day” where all the players dressed up like the cheerleaders for the day and had a touch football game after school...everyone had a blast and it was for a good cause.

Could you imagine the horror today?  The name alone!!!!!  

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So no issue with the students wearing blackface either? Interesting. I guess the bar for racist to you guys is literally lynching someone. Even then I could see A few saying, “well if he provoked them it’s no big deal!”

They do that every time a cop shoots a black dude.

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So no issue with the students wearing blackface either? Interesting. I guess the bar for racist to you guys is literally lynching someone. Even then I could see A few saying, “well if he provoked them it’s no big deal!”

The mindset of many Dumpers.  

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

They do that every time a cop shoots a black dude.

LOL.  No.  Silly radical...Trix are for kids!

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The mindset of many Dumpers.  

@xtralettucetomatoe580...when you fail to reason and think with  your own brain, you tend to attract organisms of this type.

Apparently a teammate just drained a 3.......or according to some this is a  racist secret signal....SMFH.

In other breaking news some teenage  boys yelled some some stuff at a girl.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently a teammate just drained a 3.......or according to some this some racist secret signal....SMFH.

In other breaking news some teenage  boys yelled some some stuff at a girl.

:lol: 

"drained a 3".  :lol: That might be sexist...not sure.  I know it's racist tho.....so.....yeah....

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit....talk about Apples and Bowling Balls!😂

So, imitating, laughing, jeeeing, yelling pro-trump things at several native Americans performing some of their rituals is not even remotely close to whites mimicking black people? You started out this topic spot on, and the only way to really justify the 180 turn is if you believe the kids were not taunting at all. Your refusal to Come right out and admit that says a lot dude. Very strange 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So, imitating, laughing, jeeeing, yelling pro-trump things at several native Americans performing some of their rituals is not even remotely close to whites mimicking black people? You started out this topic spot on, and the only way to really justify the 180 turn is if you believe the kids were not taunting at all. Your refusal to Come right out and admit that says a lot dude. Very strange 

Off we go!

Image result for cracking fingers gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dressing up in black face now equals what we saw the other day...fuck even the MSM is backtracking on this one.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dressing up in black face now equals what we saw the other day...fuck even the MSM is backtracking on this one.

So as I stated, it takes costunes or fake skin color to define racism. Mimicking, mocking, etc just doesn’t cut it. 

nah, not going to waste much more time on this subject. 

Good idea.  There should be absolutely no debate that compromises your sides rhetoric and talking points.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This is status quo....mission has been accomplished.  Orders were sent out, Slinger and the like absorbed them, MSM claims "oops" and drops it.  Slinger and the like continues original orders.  Just like the Buzzfeed debacle and almost every other hack job since they lost the election.  Fucking Mueller...their god damn savior, came out and even said 'Bullshit" and it didn't matter.  :lol: 

Related image

So as I stated, it takes costunes or fake skin color to define racism. Mimicking, mocking, etc just doesn’t cut it. 

Now we are "defining racism" over this incident...because it just didn't go your way...again.  Nobody is arguing the definition of racism, dude.  We all know it;s THAT FUCKING HAT!!!!!

Stop it.

I find it hard to believe you’d find the black out thing more racist than this tbh. Why would a kid be dumb enough to go out like that in public? I actually side more with broski on this topic. id have to know more about it though before totally agreeing with him

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Somebody taking  the the time to put on black face in an effort to mock African Americans is not the same as some dopey teenagers that may have been dancing  along to a Native American Drummer and/or possibly shouting MAGA at the guy. Not to mention they didn't set out that day to find an old Native drummer and harass him...they were subjected to insults and vile taunts themselves and got into a situation they weren't equipped to handle. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks