Check your account email address ×

This Punk Needs a Beating

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So are you and ginger going riding together this weekend, wolfie?

If course not. Driftbitch brags about having sledding friends but when one of them has a problem, seeks counseling and gets help, wolfie is the first person to turn their back on an old friend. 

Typical maga cunt. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So are you and ginger going riding together this weekend, wolfie?

No.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If course not. Driftbitch brags about having sledding friends but when one of them has a problem, seeks counseling and gets help, wolfie is the first person to turn their back on an old friend. 

Typical maga cunt. 

Huh.  Angry Ginger has a problem?!  Please elaborate.  After all you know both of us personally, and I reached out to you for your opinion and all.....

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seems to me that by your self proclaimed expertise on everything from politics, snowmobiles, cell phones to investing, that you seem to be staking that claim.  I’m doing none of that .  :news:  

:lol:   sure, yet again your dementia kicks in and you forget what you write.  

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No.

Huh.  Angry Ginger has a problem?!  Please elaborate.  After all you know both of us personally, and I reached out to you for your opinion and all.....

I know you are dumb as shit and a complete asshole. But if you consider mental health issues on par with someone who has cancer then your actions prove you to be the bag of shit you are. 

Hey, let’s remove someone from their support group when they need it most. 

You are a horrible person. It’s obvious to everyone except you. 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right you never attacked my mental health  SMH

I like being an asshole in this site. So I’m not sure if this means anything to you or not. But I respect your honesty and the strength it took for you to seek help and be honest about your illness. I  wish you well in your recovery and hope you can find real sledding friends to replace assholes like woolie. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you are dumb as shit and a complete asshole. But if you consider mental health issues on par with someone who has cancer then your actions prove you to be the bag of shit you are. 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I like being an asshole in this site. So I’m not sure if this means anything to you or not. But I respect your honesty and the strength it took for you to seek help and be honest about your illness. I  wish you well in your recovery and hope you can find real sledding friends to replace assholes like woolie. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

CC comment..:thumbsup:

So you were able to figure out that there wasn’t anything wrong with my statement. Good to know. 

Some of these others have trouble admitting that.  In fact many of them feel the need to lie just to feel better about themselves.  Sad. 

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

right you never attacked my mental health  SMH

Right, I’m going to sit by and let you use me as a punching bag while you put it out there all of your personal issues, and I’m not allowed to make note? Attacked your mental health Pffft.  If you were as smart as you think you are, you would talk less and tend to your own house.

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You didn’t hesitate to disparage my marital and career history as if you knew my two ex-wives and what they were all about or my career choices.  Making comments about my parenting was about as low as it gets, given I have two loving daughters and a son in law who now shares an office with me.   Now here you are playing the compassionate friend, what a fucking phony.  I am going to guess my net worth is at least twice yours btw.  Keep tossing stones from your glass house hiding behind your keyboard. You’re a bitch of a man and no one is impressed.  Our little rental set up in Maine is not a fucking support group you idiot, it’s a place where grown ass men go to hang out and ride, with out drama or head games.  And my name is on the lease, I invited him to be part of it 6 years ago and I rescinded the invitation this year.  Maybe I know him a little better than you do?  Jeff is a big boy and free to ride with who he wants, just not with me.

Irony.

Edited by DriftBusta

:lol:Hey....why don't you just ask him out on a date?  He may take credit cards.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up you little pissant.  Nobody really thinks anything of you.  I'm an asshole, you are a repugnant, lying pest.  That's it.

Now, take your cute little barbie doll hands and see if Ginger wants another tug.  Then, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.  Or, weren't you taught that by daddy?  Maybe you would't still be sitting there having to be one or two lost clients away from closing his shop.  Who would pay for the kayak trips and rental sleds then?

You are gross.  

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, I’m going to sit by and let you use me as a punching bag while you put it out there all of your personal issues, and I’m not allowed to make note? Attacked your mental health Pffft.  If you were as smart as you think you are, you would talk less and tend to your own house.

You didn’t hesitate to disparage my marital and career history as if you knew my two ex-wives and what they were all about or my career choices.  Making comments about my parenting was about as low as it gets, given I have two loving daughters and a son in law who now shares an office with me.   Now here you are playing the compassionate friend, what a fucking phony.  I am going to guess my net worth is at least twice yours btw.  Keep tossing stones from your glass house hiding behind your keyboard. You’re a bitch of a man and no one is impressed.  Our little rental set up in Maine is not a fucking support group you idiot.  Jeff is a big boy and free to ride with who he wants, just not with me.

Irony.

Woolie the victim. You’re only a victim of your own stupidity. Stupid little Trumpster. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:Hey....why don't you just ask him out on a date?  He may take credit cards.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up you little pissant.  Nobody really thinks anything of you.  I'm an asshole, you are a repugnant, lying pest.  That's it.

Now, take your cute little barbie doll hands and see if Ginger wants another tug.  Then, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.  Or, weren't you taught that by daddy?  Maybe you would't still be sitting there having to be one or two lost clients away from closing his shop.  Who would pay for the kayak trips and rental sleds then?

You are gross.  

Night cap is triggered. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Night cap is triggered. 

Why do you think you are clever?  It's weird.  You aren't.  You and your brother...and your other brother, Tools have never been clever.  Never been anything but repulsive liars on forums.  

NOW...PUT THAT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD AND SUCK IT.

"muhhhhh......but I pay it off each month.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Related image

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i asked you mid april how personal you wanted this to go,  you chose to keep pushing.  but your never at fault,  fucking guys had internet squabbles with everyone but yet can't look in the mirror and take any responsibility ever

I've admitted i pushed your buttons,  but oh noes i called you incapable of rational thought.  Sorry but you prove that daily on here so thats now called a fact.  Your a partisan hack,  nothing more,  you and slinger and MC etc are all the same. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Woolie the victim. You’re only a victim of your own stupidity. Stupid little Trumpster. 

What are you  though?

Hey, can you impress me with your lavish trips put on credit cards and you immersing yourself in foreign countries while taking the paid bus tour?  Did they offer a sandwich or something on those tours or, at least shuttle you off securely to get something to eat?  I bet those were scary fucking moments for you getting off the safety of the bus and crossing that 8 feet of sidewalk to get through the McDonalds doorway.  Ahhhh....but he foreign cuisine was excellent!  AMIRITE?  :lol: 

PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What are you  though?

Hey, can you impress me with your lavish trips put on credit cards and you immersing yourself in foreign countries while taking the paid bus tour?  Did they offer a sandwich or something on those tours or, at least shuttle you off securely to get something to eat?  I bet those were scary fucking moments for you getting off the safety of the bus and crossing that 8 feet of sidewalk to get through the McDonalds doorway.  Ahhhh....but he foreign cuisine was excellent!  AMIRITE?  :lol: 

PUT YOUR BROTHER ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Whats funny is this clown constantly brags about how much money he has and the luxurious trips he goes on with credit....not a word from slinger...

Im down in AZ im my RV and slingers having cardiac arrest because of it.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Whats funny is this clown constantly brags about how much money he has and the luxurious trips he goes on with credit....not a word from slinger...

Im down in AZ im my RV and slingers having cardiac arrest because of it.

:lol:

Lies and fake outrage aren't exclusively political.  Can you imagine being so upset about stuff like this?  I mean....  :lol: