Check your account email address ×

This Punk Needs a Beating

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep, and They’ll continue digging. Here comes smails now :lol:

Digging eh.....Whoopi says they rushed to judgement and Joy says because they want Trump out of office.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The kids could have lynched him on the spot, but becuase the media got it wrong how it started, their conduct is made irrelevant.... Classic right wing tactic. Their people are too stupid to figure out why they’re being duped.

You really are reaching and being a smarmy little fuck....Slinger is teaching you well.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Digging eh.....Whoopi says they rushed to judgement and Joy says because they want Trump out of office.

Snacks, no one is denying the political grandstanding, media complacency, or quick judgment. The problem is, when all that is removed, the kids were still acting racist. Strip Trump, the hats, everything else away. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Watch the whole fucking segment, retard. It’s funny, when I first googled this there were pages of rww versions of this segment. They do not excuse the kids, as I thought 

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

This is yet another classic example of rw dipshits taking the bait. The first sign of BS is the video that smails posted doesn’t contain actual footage. Instead it gives you someone’s narrative of things, leaving things out. So I watched the portion of the actual segment, and you dumb fucks have it all wrong, as i suspected. Their point is that everyone thought the kids were the only instigators originally, but they were not. They do not excuse the kids at all. One chick even called the Native American a good Samaritan for trying to break it up. The same chick also blamed the school and the teachers for allowing this to happen.

fucking smails :lol:you likely watched this show live and then you post this BS. The old smails is in the building, folks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn't watch it live and what was incorrect about what I said...a rush to judgement because of Trump hatred.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Snacks, no one is denying the political grandstanding, media complacency, or quick judgment. The problem is, when all that is removed, the kids were still acting racist. Strip Trump, the hats, everything else away. 

I still havent seen any vid that demonstrates a mocking attitude by the kids.....some of the kids had a frightened look on their faces as Cheif Wanasalami approached them and some joined in with the drum beat in a fun way with dancing. It didnt look like anyway was angry with the cheif....more confused at what the ahole was doing beating his drum so close. Even the smirking kid looked bewildered.

Please link a vid showing exactly where this racist mean mocking occured...maybe ive just missed it

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is yet another classic example of rw dipshits taking the bait. The first sign of BS is the video that smails posted doesn’t contain actual footage. Instead it gives you someone’s narrative of things, leaving things out. So I watched the portion of the actual segment, and you dumb fucks have it all wrong, as i suspected. Their point is that everyone thought the kids were the only instigators originally, but they were not. They do not excuse the kids at all. One chick even called the Native American a good Samaritan for trying to break it up. The same chick also blamed the school and the teachers for allowing this to happen.

fucking smails :lol:you likely watched this show live and then you post this BS. The old smails is in the building, folks

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sweet fuck you idiots are entertaining. One says something, everyone else swears by it :lol:

I see stupid people. I think you do too. 

I just watched most of it and they condemned everybody for their actions and Meghan McCain didn't get enough time to talk...my original comment still stands as nothing I said was incorrect although I did agree with Dave after he said the kids were excused...my bad.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just watched most of it and they condemned everybody for their actions and Meghan McCain didn't get enough time to talk...my original comment still stands as nothing I said was incorrect although I did agree with Dave after he said the kids were excused...my bad.

They werent excused? This thing has been spun so many ways its hard to keep track....allthat really matters though is the liberals look bad yet again.

Just now, DAVE said:

They werent excused? This thing has been spun so many ways its hard to keep track....allthat really matters though is the liberals look bad yet again.

In the full video they weren't but despite Slingers glee thinking he really had me on this one my original point was valid and correct.

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What channel are you watching?:lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You laugh but the cast of the view has more credibility and honesty on this subject than you...fuck dude you should be ashamed.

Listen fuck nuts, I dunno how many times I have to tell you this, but my view all along has been the kids were smarmy assholes for mocking the Indian. The others were assholes too, never said otherwise. Why you continue try to exonerate the kids behavior I have no idea. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Listen fuck nuts, I dunno how many times I have to tell you this, but my view all along has been the kids were smarmy assholes for mocking the Indian. The others were assholes too, never said otherwise. Why you continue try to exonerate the kids behavior I have no idea. 

The whole thing blew up the way it did for one reason....MAGA hats and your gal Behar admitted it. Hell it's the same reason your underoos are all wadded up. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The whole thing blew up the way it did for one reason....MAGA hats and your gal Behar admitted it. Hell it's the same reason your underoos are all wadded up. 

So the MAGA hats are the reason you started the thread and your OP?