Check your account email address ×

This Punk Needs a Beating

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I am totally relaxed.  That luxury cruise was amazing.  Kind of expensive, you wouldn't belong.  A clown like you belongs on a 3 star Carnival cruise full of Norovirus. 

It's important for you to feel elite...especially to somebody like me.  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s not true. Where did you get that idea? 

You mentioned it the other day...you said you had only been there a few hours....you were irritated already...or something along that line.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You mentioned it the other day...you said you had only been there a few hours....you were irritated already...or something along that line.

Everyone has good and bad days at work.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How expensive?

Our November and December Visa Bills totalled more than you paid for your house. Most of it was for vacation travel from Christmas to March.  A little excessive but fun so far. Go another ski trip to look forward to and a Costa Rica surfing week. 

One of our older friends wife has a fucked up knee, we're looking at renting one of those golf cart Atv things you think are fun for her since she's got mobility issues. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOADED WITH SIX WAY POWER SEATS AND FOUR WAY ADJUSTABLE MIRRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will spend bigly on a week cruise...but buying a fancy truck is a waste of money...

Our November and December Visa Bills totalled more than you paid for your house. Most of it was for vacation travel from Christmas to March.  A little excessive but fun so far. Go another ski trip to look forward to and a Costa Rica surfing week. 

One of our older friends wife has a fucked up knee, we're looking at renting one of those golf cart Atv things you think are fun for her since she's got mobility issues. 

Most people who got it don’t need to flaunt it...

So not luxurious then.

:lol: What the fuck does this even mean?  My CC bills over the same period totaled more than you paid for you F150.  So what?

JESUS CHRIST!  "MY CC BILLS ARE LARGE...i JUST :owned:you!"

:lol: Who even thinks of that?

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: What the fuck does this even mean?  My CC bills over the same period totaled more than you paid for you F150.  So what?

JESUS CHRIST!  "MY CC BILLS ARE LARGE...i JUST :owned:you!"

:lol: Who even thinks of that?

He fell right into the trap....like he always does.

:lol: