Check your account email address ×

So mall shooter is Muslim not Mexican and a Thrillery supporter

Momorider

OH, woo woo! Hillary supports murder, WOO WOO!!! How fucking stupid are you fucks? There's pieces of shit who support Hillary and pieces of shit who supports Trump... and that doesn't reflect on the decency, qualification, or views of either fucking candidate or the parties they're running for. Crazy, dumb, pieces of shit are just that. Their political views are as valid as the views that drove them to shoot a bunch of people.

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Momo :lol: 

:canadaflag::lmao: 

You're dumber than dirt :bc: 

You are dumber than shit, no surprise you are upset this non citizen radical Muslim immigrant murderer supports your lying CUNT candidate :finger: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are dumber than shit, no surprise you are upset this non citizen radical Muslim immigrant murderer supports your lying CUNT candidate :finger: 

Did you know Russian Oligarchs have donated millions to Dump? :lol: 

Rather have radical Muslim support than a worthless lying  :canadaflag::lol: who posts on a forum all day.... :lmao:  

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rather have radical Muslim support than a worthless lying  :canadaflag::lol: who posts on a forum all day.... :lmao:  

Yup more to come. I said months ago the Russian mob is funding Trumps failures. He owes the commies. Voters will see this. 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup more to come. I said months ago the Russian mob is funding Trumps failures. He owes the commies. Voters will see this. 

You're jealousy of Trump brings out the worst in you :lmao: 

You're all stupid.  THAT"S FRANKIE!!!!!  :lol:

Oh.and this:

• Shooter is a Turkish Muslim migrant
  • Reportedly shouted "jihadist" phrases during shooting
  • Russia is not a communist country (Its too full of dirty JAPS! :lol:)
  • And I'm pretty sure the only thing Russia owns is the Obama Administration....again, and again, and again....and again....:lol:

Now, let's be decent American and put together a legal fund for the "Frankster".  We'll send it to him in a "stars and stripes" envelope.  I wonder if it will burn his hands?

Where is that little Alaskan negro anyway?

Edited by Zambroski

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

OH, woo woo! Hillary supports murder, WOO WOO!!! How fucking stupid are you fucks? There's pieces of shit who support Hillary and pieces of shit who supports Trump... and that doesn't reflect on the decency, qualification, or views of either fucking candidate or the parties they're running for. Crazy, dumb, pieces of shit are just that. Their political views are as valid as the views that drove them to shoot a bunch of people.

Well she has killed a lot of people so....

and takes piles of money money from countries where they kill a lot of people.  Hillary does support murder 

Just now, Sludgey said:

Well she has killed a lot of people so....

and takes piles of money money from countries where they kill a lot of people.  Hillary does support murder 

Shillary the murderer, how deep into conspiracyland are you going with that? Just your typical Benghazi level Republican rhetoric, or all the way down the "people disappeared" when Bill was governor rabbit hole?

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Shillary the murderer, how deep into conspiracyland are you going with that? Just your typical Benghazi level Republican rhetoric, or all the way down the "people disappeared" when Bill was governor rabbit hole?

You're pretty much an idiot if you don't believe it sorry

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lies: was that in the Duh talking point email

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Wow I hit a nerve 

Nah, I was getting tired of the bullshit and sat out for a while, I'm back because in a weird way I kinda miss fucking around on a forum where 99% of the members think my political views are retarded.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, I was getting tired of the bullshit and sat out for a while, I'm back because in a weird way I kinda miss fucking around on a forum where 99% of the members think my political views are retarded.

Not just your political views, you're retarded :)