Check your account email address ×

So mall shooter is Muslim not Mexican and a Thrillery supporter

Momorider

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not just your political views, you're retarded :) 

So says the resident troll. I don't think you're stupid or crazy momo, I don't even think you're a pathetic loser who lives in his mom's basement. You're probably a relatively normal dude in real life, but god damn is it funny to watch you blow off steam being a retarded psycho on the internet.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

So says the resident troll. I don't think you're stupid or crazy momo, I don't even think you're a pathetic loser who lives in his mom's basement. You're probably a relatively normal dude in real life, but god damn is it funny to watch you blow off steam being a retarded psycho on the internet.

You're a fucking imbicile, and are one in real life without question :flush: You proved it on the old site and continue to prove it with every post :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

You're a fucking imbicile, and are one in real life without question :flush: You proved it on the old site and continue to prove it with every post :guzzle: 

You can't troll me Momo, you can call me an imbecile all you want, I just hope you get some solace from what you're doing on here. I hope your bizarre antics actually quell the pain the real human behind your inane troll posting is feeling every day.