Check your account email address ×

2018 Snowmobile Facts and Statistics

Well,  the "45 year old" statistic has to coincide with the "95% family activity" mark.  Family activity?  No thanks.  I don't want to babysit anyone out there....not even myself!  THIS IS MY FUCKING TIME!!!  Also...that really needs to be lower in age.  Just shows the sport is slowly weeding out youth due to costs and other factors.  A death sentence.

I wonder what the "2018 Kayaking Facts and Statistics" show?  LGBTQK  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well,  the "45 year old" statistic has to coincide with the "95% family activity" mark.  Family activity?  No thanks.  I don't want to babysit anyone out there....not even myself!  THIS IS MY FUCKING TIME!!!  Also...that really needs to be lower in age.  Just shows the sport is slowly weeding out youth due to costs and other factors.  A death sentence.

God damn it I read that stat and felt just a tad younger. Thanks for ruining it :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

100% faggot activity.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

100% faggot activity.

Couple of my buddies ran into some fat tire bikers out on the sled trails this weekend.  These are EXCLUSIVE SLED TRAILS and is posted as such.  Fucking entitled faggots.  They roosted that shit out of them clogging their cutsey sunglasses.  :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

God damn it I read that stat and felt just a tad younger. Thanks for ruining it :lol: 

My bad.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think its been at or around 45 years for something like 15 years or more. I seem to remember it being 46 or 47 10 years ago.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think its been at or around 45 years for something like 15 years or more. I seem to remember it being 46 or 47 10 years ago.

You can tell the younger ones around me because they all have 153’s and freerides. Need at least a 1.75 for trail riding!!!!!!111 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You can tell the younger ones around me because they all have 153’s and freerides. Need at least a 1.75 for trail riding!!!!!!111 

Sort of amazing what we did with heavy ass sleds and the 121" x .88 lug back in the days 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Another startling snowmobile fact: 70% of the posters on this snowmobile forum dont own a snowmobile... 😧

I wonder how many have never owned one before. Like maybe that Lurch dude from next door for example?

Edited by Skidooski

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Another startling snowmobile fact: 70% of the posters on this snowmobile forum dont own a snowmobile... 😧

So are they just living in the past, or trying to be part of someone else's dream.  :lol:

5 hours ago, Anler said:

We're the smart ones because mother nature is a dirty whore that makes it rain in January. This hasn't been a snowmobile forum for a long time, it's a degenerate loser forum. :lmao:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We're the smart ones because mother nature is a dirty whore that makes it rain in January. This hasn't been a snowmobile forum for a long time, it's a degenerate loser forum. :lmao:

True

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

What do you do in the winter?

Apparently some faggot cross dressed skiers are complaining that snowmobiles are running too close to them.  Do these freeloaders actually pay anything?

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/skiers-worry-about-their-safety-with-snowmobiles-sharing-trails/article_edb9d6f8-9c2f-5a47-be7a-f4acdce1cac4.html

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Snowmobiling is for gays to get together and dress like fags.  It’s like golf....  just a bunch washed up middle age men getting together posing as heterosexuals.

Hey,don’t you drive a Raptor?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you do in the winter?

Apparently some faggot cross dressed skiers are complaining that snowmobiles are running too close to them.  Do these freeloaders actually pay anything?

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/skiers-worry-about-their-safety-with-snowmobiles-sharing-trails/article_edb9d6f8-9c2f-5a47-be7a-f4acdce1cac4.html

we have been sharing trails for years in our area with no ill effects

36 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Snowmobiling is for gays to get together and dress like fags.  It’s like golf....  just a bunch washed up middle age men getting together posing as heterosexuals.

There is no bigger fag than being on a sled site without a sled, except for golfers and guys who drive minivans.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Sometimes I have to remind myself of that when "debating" with these 70 percenters.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

So there's another non sledder :lol: