Check your account email address ×

Dictator Donald...SMH

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

no mention of marshal law, and lack of a secured border is a national emergency IMO

No national  emergency and declaring one and then proceeding without congressional approval is fucking assinine and of course you don't see anything Dave because for some reason you are a hardcore Canadian Trump apologist. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That was already pointed out but that aside what do you think of his comments?

I think we are in a state of emergency. We spend 133 billion a year on illegal immigration. Every area they have built walls illegal immigrantion. 

You call him a dictator. Obama rewote the constitution when he execitive ordered the dream act. He actually said I have a pen and a phone if Congress won’t pass this I will just executive order it

Just now, jtssrx said:

I think we are in a state of emergency. We spend 133 billion a year on illegal immigration. Every area they have built walls illegal immigrantion. 

You call him a dictator. Obama rewote the constitution when he execitive ordered the dream act. He actually said I have a pen and a phone if Congress won’t pass this I will just executive order it

I don't think you know what a national emergency is. 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think you know what a national emergency is. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He doesn't.

We are 22 trillion is debt. Every ten years we spend a trillion dollars on illegal immigration. You don’t consider that an emergency? 

Do either of you support the wall? 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

We are 22 trillion is debt. Every ten years we spend a trillion dollars on illegal immigration. You don’t consider that an emergency? 

No. There is no chaos in the streets, people aren't starving, living without heat or electricity or even inconvenienced one bit really. Your life tomorrow will be just as boring tomorrow as it was today. No emergency. Now if your house was on fire and you were going to choke and burn to death then that would be an emergency.

Do you understand now?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

No. There is no chaos in the streets, people aren't starving, living without heat or electricity or even inconvenienced one bit really. Your life tomorrow will be just as boring tomorrow as it was today. No emergency. Now if your house was on fire and you were going to choke and burn to death then that would be an emergency.

Do you understand now?

They declare a state of emergency after a fucking storm. 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The wall is a symbol that appeals to Trumps base and the numbers you cited are basically impossible to know but the numbers Trump throws around are vastly inflated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-how-much-does-illegal-immigration-cost-america-not-n950981

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you understand now?

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

No shit....read Anlers post and tell me why that is....damn dude what is wrong with you? 😂

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You mean when people don't have electricity, heat, clean water, streets are impassible, looting and rioting is going on? Yeah little bit different I would say... 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The wall is a symbol that appeals to Trumps base and the numbers you cited are basically impossible to know but the numbers Trump throws around are vastly inflated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-how-much-does-illegal-immigration-cost-america-not-n950981

You don’t have a good reason not to build a wall

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you understand now?

Apparently, you haven't been subject to all the articles and speeches from democrats after trump was elected.  Hell, he was going to cause a nuclear war, according to many of the dumbasses on this site.