Check your account email address ×

The homosexual and adds

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m calling bullshit on that number.  I’d love to see the study and the sampling.  It’s all these new genders , new ones every day, gmafb with that horse shit.  Be what you want but don’t expect special treatment, or that I have to accept it.  Our company’s got ad slicks all done up for minorities and gay communities, just to show how inclusive we are, seems a bit silly, but I guess it works.

You said ignorant twice in the same sentence.  Stop trying to hard to be a cunt. Cunt.

Speaking of someone who’s had all too many ball sacks slapping his buttocks.....

This whole thread is a chucklefest.  But you’re no slacker when it comes to stupid comments. 

“Don’t expect special treatment or that I have to accept it”

I can see that court case.

We want the right to marry, have a homophopic Baker make the cake and we want Mark to like it. 

What are these special treatments that have you so jealous of their community?

48 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Is there anything funnier than white liberal men  pretending to be honorary minorities , so they cast stones at other white men? 

I’m sure you can defend human rights without pretending to be part of the group you are defending. 

Was the civil rights movement made up of only blacks?  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This whole thread is a chucklefest.  But you’re no slacker when it comes to stupid comments. 

“Don’t expect special treatment or that I have to accept it”

I can see that court case.

We want the right to marry, have a homophopic Baker make the cake and we want Mark to like it. 

What are these special treatments that have you so jealous of their community?

Being able to make snarky comments publicly with no blow back. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure you can defend human rights without pretending to be part of the group you are defending. 

Was the civil rights movement made up of only blacks?  

Im pretty sure you can defend  human rights without acting like a self righteous asshole.  Nothing to do with pretending to be part of a group.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Being able to make snarky comments publicly with no blow back. 

Im pretty sure you can defend  human rights without acting like a self righteous asshole.  Nothing to do with pretending to be part of a group.

Maybe they are just righteous and you are offended so consider them self righteous. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe they are just righteous and you are offended so consider them self righteous. 

No ,  wrong as usual.  Im amused, not offended . Nothings  righteous about being. a sad , lonely,  self loathing, liberal. 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

It’s great watching narrow-minded white men scoff and squirm at those who are different from them.  It’s awesome watching society move towards acceptance of those who don’t always fit squarely in a white mans box.  Each generation gets better than the last. 

your wife type that?

sound like a whole-lot-a femaleness in that statement.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I just googled it. When talking about the entire LGBQT community that encompasses more than if you’re gay or lesbian. It’s much broader than even 5 years ago. The real thing, which you hit on, is showing inclusivity. That sells to a younger market that is coming of age.

Don't forget gays make more than straights, so they have more disposable income.

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Oh really, maybe at the truck stops.

Men in same-sex marriages tend to earn significantly more than their lesbian or heterosexual counterparts, according to new data released this week by the U.S. Treasury Department. Gay men had an average household income of $176,000 in 2014, $52,000 more than lesbian couples and $63,000 more than opposite-sex couples.

http://time.com/money/4490124/gay-couples-outearn-others/

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Is there a gay / straight box to check on your taxes?   I would think the majority of gay men live in  big cities or costal regions where incomes are higher, along with cost of living.  Not really seeing the correlation between liking men and making  more money. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Is there a gay / straight box to check on your taxes?   I would think the majority of gay men live in  big cities or costal regions where incomes are higher, along with cost of living.  Not really seeing the correlation between liking men and making  more money. 

That's not really relevant to the advertising thing. I'm just saying it's a higher income demographic, makes sense to advertise to them.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

not having sex trophies makes it easier.  I have many gay clients,  they are usually either my best or worst clients,  either impeccable credit with strong incomes or a complete shit show.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

not having sex trophies makes it easier.  I have many gay clients,  they are usually either my best or worst clients,  either impeccable credit with strong incomes or a complete shit show.  

True, having kids is an idiotic financial move.

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, it's called humanitarianism.  Sweet fuck are you a bigot or what?

Neal

Driftbitch, old drool and the rest of the geezer crowd prefer a simpler time when people were marginalized. It gave them a misguided sense of power. 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Glad I don't fucking do retail.

• Haha 1