Check your account email address ×

The homosexual and adds

On 12/26/2018 at 11:11 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just checked at 4.5% identify as LGBQT. That’s around 15m people. Not huge but it also plays to the crowd that is open to that community showing that company is progressive. That’s an even bigger number. 

I’m calling bullshit on that number.  I’d love to see the study and the sampling.  It’s all these new genders , new ones every day, gmafb with that horse shit.  Be what you want but don’t expect special treatment, or that I have to accept it.  Our company’s got ad slicks all done up for minorities and gay communities, just to show how inclusive we are, seems a bit silly, but I guess it works.

21 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Skidmark’s ignorance is on full display.....it’s too bad you’re so fucking ignorant. 

You said ignorant twice in the same sentence.  Stop trying to hard to be a cunt. Cunt.

17 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Translation “ I have gay friends and mixed race friends, I’m just more comfortable when they are marginalized. “

Funny how right wing people won’t freedom and equality  for themselves but not others 

I don’t care who my neibours identify as, marry, pray to or whether they get an abortion. And I don’t want my government to worry about it either.

Tell you what snowflake, next time an ad comes on that offends you, how about putting on your big boy pants and changing the channel. 

Speaking of someone who’s had all too many ball sacks slapping his buttocks.....

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m calling bullshit on that number.  I’d love to see the study and the sampling.  It’s all these new genders , new ones every day, gmafb with that horse shit.  Be what you want but don’t expect special treatment, or that I have to accept it.  Our company’s got ad slicks all done up for minorities and gay communities, just to show how inclusive we are, seems a bit silly, but I guess it works.

You said ignorant twice in the same sentence.  Stop trying to hard to be a cunt. Cunt.

Speaking of someone who’s had all too many ball sacks slapping his buttocks.....

Knee Jerk and Triggered...great combo gramps.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course it’s bullshit.

Find for “Q”.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Knee Jerk and Triggered...great combo gramps.

But this seems more like you.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just googled it. When talking about the entire LGBQT community that encompasses more than if you’re gay or lesbian. It’s much broader than even 5 years ago. The real thing, which you hit on, is showing inclusivity. That sells to a younger market that is coming of age.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Of course it’s bullshit.

Find for “Q”.  

But this seems more like you.  :dunno:

Whether or not you agree with whatever they identify as is irrelevant. Call it BS, cry about it, whatever. The fact remains, that segment is growing in the Millenial and Gen Z demographics. You can scoff at them or you can capitalize on them as a business. The truth is most people my age and younger don’t care or aren’t triggered by it or support it. That means simply one thing: Selling to it won’t hurt your company like it may have even 5 years ago. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Whether or not you agree with whatever they identify as is irrelevant. Call it BS, cry about it, whatever. The fact remains, that segment is growing in the Millenial and Gen Z demographics. You can scoff at them or you can capitalize on them as a business. The truth is most people my age and younger don’t care or aren’t triggered by it or support it. That means simply one thing: Selling to it won’t hurt your company like it may have even 5 years ago. 

Relax, honey.  I’m not as emotional about it as you.  I just think the whole “community” has made a caricature out of itself.  Shameful .....and fabulous!!!

:lol:

”Q”.  :lmao:

It’s great watching narrow-minded white men scoff and squirm at those who are different from them.  It’s awesome watching society move towards acceptance of those who don’t always fit squarely in a white mans box.  Each generation gets better than the last. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Relax, honey.  I’m not as emotional about it as you.  I just think the whole “community” has made a caricature out of itself.  Shameful .....and fabulous!!!

How the fuck are you gonna wrap your block head around this subject when you’re  still arguing blacks evolved to be less intelligent than whites :lmao: You’re a fucking mess :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're not emotional but you sure are a say nothing moron.😆

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i was on a conference call maybe 15 years ago with our advertising group and told the people there look i know we need to target our demos but for all the black hispanic and mixed couple ads they were doing for some reason they failed to give me one with some wife beater wearing hilljack with a bud heavy,  marlboro and broken down sled in the yard of the shack we just financed for my Maine crew

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s great watching narrow-minded white men scoff and squirm at those who are different from them.  It’s awesome watching society move towards acceptance of those who don’t always fit squarely in a white mans box.  Each generation gets better than the last. 

Lol!  “Scoff”. XLT’s got an admirer!!!

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How the fuck are you gonna wrap your block head around this subject when you’re  still arguing blacks evolved to be less intelligent than whites :lmao: You’re a fucking mess :lol: 

I’m an intelligent and educated man.  Sorry about your luck.  Now get back to those goddamn cold calls.  How old are you again?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're not emotional but you sure are a say nothing moron.😆

Poor Bitchy Snacks.  Meh...doesn’t have the same ring to it as Jimmy Pouts or Pouty Snacks.

Can I get half credit for the effort?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i was on a conference call maybe 15 years ago with our advertising group and told the people there look i know we need to target our demos but for all the black hispanic and mixed couple ads they were doing for some reason they failed to give me one with some wife beater wearing hilljack with a bud heavy,  marlboro and broken down sled in the yard of the shack we just financed for my Maine crew

😂 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not being emotional. I am being rational with a forward looking thought towards good business. I posted facts not conjecture or subjective thought. The facts are simple. That community/market segment is growing, people under 35 are less likely to be offended by that market segment receiving ads in a manner that would turn them away from that product, inclusivity makes money or these companies wouldn’t be practicing it. 

You “think” that community has made a “caricature” of itself. That is being emotional. That is subjective. I’m not BarbieBoi... If you are gonna step to the plate, you filthy leg, you better speak in facts. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not being emotional. I am being rational with a forward looking thought towards good business. I posted facts not conjecture or subjective thought. The facts are simple. That community/market segment is growing, people under 35 are less likely to be offended by that market segment receiving ads in a manner that would turn them away from that product, inclusivity makes money or these companies wouldn’t be practicing it. 

You “think” that community has made a “caricature” of itself. That is being emotional. That is subjective. I’m not BarbieBoi... If you are gonna step to the plate, you filthy leg, you better speak in facts. 

Oh..you’re a little emotional. Also, a bit too arrogant as to how you think your “generation” has a good bead on things.  You’ve got what, maybe 4-5 years in the “real” world? Come on.  I’m socially liberal.  I don’t give two shits about most of this but I can call a group (community) silly if they are being silly.  I can also recognize when a group (community) is causing more problems for themselves than they want to believe with absurd antics and “look at me, want me, celebrate me” bullshit.

It’s as if nobody realizes how we got Trump.  Whew...interesting ride we are on, eh?

Also, don’t beat your chest too hard around me unless you want me to beat it.  :lmao:

Fucking social justice crusaders. pffft.   :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh..you’re a little emotional. Also, a bit too arrogant as to how you think your “generation” has a good bead on things.  You’ve got what, maybe 4-5 years in the “real” world? Come on.  I’m socially liberal.  I don’t give two shits about most of this but I can call a group (community) silly if they are being silly.  I can also recognize when a group (community) is causing more problems for themselves than they want to believe with absurd antics and “look at me, want me, celebrate me” bullshit.

It’s as if nobody realizes how we got Trump.  Whew...interesting ride we are on, eh?

Also, don’t beat your chest too hard around me unless you want me to beat it.  :lmao:

Fucking social justice crusaders. pffft.   :lol:

Lololol did you just call yourself socially liberal?!?! 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lololol did you just call yourself socially liberal?!?! 

Yes.  How did you not understand that?  Or, are you saying you’re some type of benchmark measurement?

Chest thing, dude.  Chest thing.

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Exactly. White males need to quit pretending that race and gender exist