Check your account email address ×

Doo 850 really detuned?

Rod

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im saying you are full of shit. If you had taken any pictures of bays full of broken down Axys you would post it here. Even if you only took one you would still post it. 

Until then, you’re completely full of bullshit. 

Ha!  I took it when the Anys made it’s “glorious” debut and the poo-Laider’s were filled with “fun factor”!  I don’t have the pic but did post it on HCS as a joke.  So, believe what you want.  

But you know this: that pile of shit hay baler never dominated any terrain...only the minds of retards.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I know of one 17 axys blowing up recently.

:whistle:

Im sure there are more than just one. 

My friend Tom lost a connecting rod on his 2018 850 Summit last weekend. Broke in half and came out the case. He was 20 miles way back in and really deep and steep. 4 hour tow out. 

$5800 for a long block.  Thank god for warranty. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

My friend Tom lost a connecting rod on his 2018 850 Summit last weekend. Broke in half and came out the case. He was 20 miles way back in and really deep and steep. 4 hour tow out. 

You are so full of shit.  Post a pic of your friend “Tom”.

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was being funny Tom....

All 2 strokes are timebombs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I was being funny Tom....

All 2 strokes are timebombs

He’s pretty dead serious when it comes to protecting his brand.  That’s what makes him (and others) so much fun!

Cat: clutching

Poo: engines

Doo: not sure anymore but used to be cranks.  Now clutching?  IDK.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s pretty dead serious when it comes to protecting his brand.  That’s what makes him (and others) so much fun!

You got one thing right. You Dont Know. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Toms not brand biased at all...hes pretty serious about sledding and I would take his opinions on pretty much anything serious.

:bc:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You got one thing right. You Dont Know. 

That’s why I posted that.  IDK what Doos weak point is anymore. Queer stigma?  I think they’ve got (and had) a good solid sled now.  Tell me Cat’s clutching hasn’t been it’s weak point.  Tell me Poos engines haven’t been their weak point.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Toms not brand biased at all...hes pretty serious about sledding and I would take his opinions on pretty much anything serious.

Cue another nonsensical post from Zderpski.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

We were all very surprised that the G4 850 broke a rod. It was a great running sled. Tom had the clutching figured out before the first ride so he never did have any belt issues. When you can reduce belt heat by over 100F it really puts the power to the track. 

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Best to listen to guys who ride and are in a large crowd of riders. Tom hasn't owned to many poser pit jackets I don't think. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think he’s a knowledgeable mofo!

But his loving brand is Poo.

I own and ride 5 different brands of sleds. I like Poo because we have great dealers. I think Doo is the best engineered sled on the snow.  

If the turbo 900 Ace ever comes out in a mountain edition and its within 30lbs of the summit I will probably get one of those. 

Otherwise it will be an 850 RMK. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Best to listen to guys who ride and are in a large crowd of riders. Tom hasn't owned to many poser pit jackets I don't think. :bc:

No pit jacket, yet I have raced sleds every year for the last 20. Pit jackets are for posers

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I own and ride 5 different brands of sleds. I like Poo because we have great dealers. I think Doo is the best engineered sled on the snow.  

If the turbo 900 Ace ever comes out in a mountain addition and its within 30lbs of the summit I will probably get one of those. 

Otherwise it will be an 850 RMK. 

Agreed.  I’ve said for years that if you want the most reliable, best performing sled out of the box.  It’s a Doo.  The rest take a bit of tinkering.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

No pit jacket, yet I have raced sleds every year for the last 20. Pit jackets are for posers

Good to take dogs out and make trips to garage.  I wear shorts and a t-shirt all year.  I like the long jacket.

What do you people have against pit jackets?  But somehow, riding with sled matching gear isn’t for posers?

LOLOLOLOL!