Check your account email address ×

FUCK YOU TRUMP

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Total bullshit. Buybacks are the most healthy stock purchase. It means a company is confident they are undervalued and they know better than anyone if are under or over valued

Insiders buy back stocks because they know the company is sitting in a good place going forward. When stocks are over valued they sell them. Pretty simple really.

Just like I'm gonna buy a shitload of stocks when this market bottoms out!!!!11

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Total bullshit. Buybacks are the most healthy stock purchase. It means a company is confident they are undervalued and they know better than anyone if are under or over valued

Well not according to many top economists, including my neighbor who is worth millions and worked Wall  Street and had an office in the WTC, only alive because he was sick on 911, my friend who is a Professor of economics.

This view has been brought up multiple times on PBS, Fox News and many other media markets as well as the Bloomberg site, no offense but I'll take their opinion over yours.

While I can't bitch because I hoped they would work  the  "Tariffs" were predicted to cause, unrest, inflation, and eventual bringing down of the market.  Over 1000 economists sent a letter to Trump warning of this.  Again I won't bitch cause he tried something.

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Insiders buy back stocks because they know the company is sitting in a good place going forward. When stocks are over valued they sell them. Pretty simple really.

Yup.

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

It artificially inflates EPS., makes a company look like it is doing better than it is.

Again Google and read what Black Rock, Forbes, and others say about it. It's not always bad, but it is very often and getting more common.

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It artificially inflates EPS., makes a company look like it is doing better than it is.

Again Google and read what Black Rock, Forbes, and others say about it. It's not always bad, but it is very often and getting more common.

Fucking wrong....kill yourself 

You guyz wanna' know what's really bad about Trump? He has no pride. He has an EGO, that's different.  

He's a dangerous person. IF he had pride, he would never be married to Melania. He openly admitted that she married him for his money, and he married her for her beauty. 

Basically, it was a fukken BUSINESS DEAL.

A normal good man with normal pride, knows that a piece of gorgeous cunt-meat like Melania, would not piss on a 25 year older, 45 pound overweight fuck, with lousy hair, like Donny. 

Thats just life, I'm being serious here. 

But Donny is a bastid in the sense that he doesn't care that we know she's not in love with him. You can see it perfectly clear from their BODY LANGUAGE. She could care the fuck less about him. THESE ARE CALLED TROPHY WIVES. It works though.................for someone who has no pride. 

15 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Well not according to many top economists, including my neighbor who is worth millions and worked Wall  Street and had an office in the WTC, only alive because he was sick on 911, my friend who is a Professor of economics.

This view has been brought up multiple times on PBS, Fox News and many other media markets as well as the Bloomberg site, no offense but I'll take their opinion over yours.

While I can't bitch because I hoped they would work  the  "Tariffs" were predicted to cause, unrest, inflation, and eventual bringing down of the market.  Over 1000 economists sent a letter to Trump warning of this.  Again I won't bitch cause he tried something.

Stock Buy backs from tax cuts intended to improve the economy only benefit the companies officers and falsely inflate the companies value.

14 hours ago, 1jkw said:

This has been going on since the history of the stock market. That's why they have to announce they are buying company stock, otherwise it's insider trading. 

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

This has been going on since the history of the stock market. That's why they have to announce they are buying company stock, otherwise it's insider trading. 

No, it started in 1982.  The rate of increase has really accelerated, to a record of 1.1 trillion this year so far.

Is it always bad no, is it always good no, does it bring the market up yes.

There are thousands of articles about stock buybacks, the good and the bad, bottom line is a company can overvalue its stock with buybacks and that FALSELY raises the market, and that was my point.

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

The Fed caused this.......the market didnt like the rate hike or their language one bit. 

There is a lot more going on than a rise in rates, good read at the link.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mnuchin-risks-becoming-trumps-target-as-market-slide-worsens/ar-BBRp2zy

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Buy backs were what floated the market to this recent crash. They were just inflating the market.

So does that mean this week was all about them falling back to where they should be?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not just the Fed to blame.  Petulant investors who think they need to react to every word from the fed or potus.  

We live in a world where trades can be made a the click of a mouse and so called investors think a fed rate over 1-2 means doom and gloom.  

Rising interest means strength in the economy.   People are idiots. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Buy backs were what floated the market to this recent crash. They were just inflating the market.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How is corporate debt these days? 

Like two peas in a pod.  One complaining about stock buybacks, the other complaining about corporate debt.  Public companies are either debt or equity financed, there is no other alternative.  With interest rates held at near zero for the last decade, I'll let you two geniuses figure out which one is less expensive

Edited by teamgreen02