Check your account email address ×

Some real shitbags on this site.

Dave

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

:dunno:sorry

Fun, and worthless, trivia here:  The town of Vidalia, GA is who coined the name for their famous sweet onions grown from that soil.  When others started calling their sweet onions "Vidalias" they sued...and won!  Now, everything else it "Sweet onions" or some other name phrase.

I've been to the town of Vidalia for their onion festival.  Fucking amazing recipes.  You'd think onion pie would be kinda gross.  NOPE!  Mmmm.....

On 12/25/2018 at 11:18 AM, xcr700 said:

Wow.  Some of you guys need to log off and go spend time with your families . Its Christmas ffs.  Seeing grown ass men bitch at each other on Christmas, on a fucking web site, is fucking pathetic 

Agreed. Funny reading so many posts that were made yesterday. Even yours. 

On 12/25/2018 at 8:43 AM, DAVE said:

We opened presents last night.

Heading to my parents shortly here....

Again thx for your concern.

Ha ha. The fucktard that gave me a hard time for posting from an airport spent Christmas on the site. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ha ha. The fucktard that gave me a hard time for posting from an airport spent Christmas on the site. 

I did? 

I just looked back....you were on most the evening christmas eve....i was on for a couple hrs Christmas morning.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fun, and worthless, trivia here:  The town of Vidalia, GA is who coined the name for their famous sweet onions grown from that soil.  When others started calling their sweet onions "Vidalias" they sued...and won!  Now, everything else it "Sweet onions" or some other name phrase.

I've been to the town of Vidalia for their onion festival.  Fucking amazing recipes.  You'd think onion pie would be kinda gross.  NOPE!  Mmmm.....

Rightly so, Vidalia's are far better than any other onions. I could eat a Vidalia like an apple.