Check your account email address ×

A or B

BOHICA

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

A.   Love the looks of the Rover.  

Me I am more about the Volvo....  Awesome semi autonomous drive, 18 miles on pure EV,  0-60 in the low 4 second range,  better comfort and features

Wife is all about the Range rover.  She says the Volvo looks like old people vehicle

Inside and out they are just awesome in appearance.

The local dealer help my case on the Volvo yesterday as....  They sell Jag, land rover, and Volvo all out of the same showroom.  Wife asked them what they thought about the Volvo and they said Volvo is leaps and bound the best thing going right now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

Me I am more about the Volvo....  Awesome semi autonomous drive, 18 miles on pure EV,  0-60 in the low 4 second range,  better comfort and features

Wife is all about the Range rover.  She says the Volvo looks like old people vehicle

Inside and out they are just awesome in appearance.

The local dealer help my case on the Volvo yesterday as....  They sell Jag, land rover, and Volvo all out of the same showroom.  Wife asked them what they thought about the Volvo and they said Volvo is leaps and bound the best thing going right now.

A very good friend of mine owns 2 very well to do import auto repair/performance shops.. Bitches up and down about what a piece of shit Rovers are..