Check your account email address ×

Mattis out.

1jkw

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Somewhere there are a lot of really confused ultra liberals around tonight.

“Somewhere?”  You mean EVERYWHERE!  Not to worry though, they may not know what to think yet but, Lemon and Maddow are working on it for them.  They’ll be here tomorrow posting their ordered talking points!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can’t wait for all the die hard Trumpers who jizzed over Mattis to come out against him. Can’t wait to see the hackery on display. Already caught Zammy... 

Shocker....he is an easy catch.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can’t wait for all the die hard Trumpers who jizzed over Mattis to come out against him. Can’t wait to see the hackery on display. Already caught Zammy... 

Yes sir TDS knows no bounds.

I think it was more a matter of the way Trump does things that got Mattis.  Had Trump said General Mattis I want out of Syria set it up  he would have come up with a logical plan. Not a fucking tweet.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

He has forgot more then you or I will ever know about foreign policy. Yes he would want increased military spending he is a lifelong military guy. It's up to congress to keep spending in check.

$750 billion bro. What do they need that for? "Technically" we are not at war. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude!  You suck more Mattis dick here than anybody.  Can tell you only served like three years or some shit.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

$750 billion bro. What do they need that for? "Technically" we are not at war. 

Mattis is a lifelong Military man, he wants the best and the most for his men. It is the Congresses job to control spending.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude!  You suck more Mattis dick here than anybody.  Can tell you only served like three years or some shit.  

Actually 6, and I spent most of that overseas unlike your little two month beach excursion. And I’m upset over Mattis. I like him and trust him. You obviously missed the point (no surprise there). I’m waiting to see all you people abandon him. Paragraph 5 of his resignation is why he quit IMO. Not Syria, not Afgh. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Actually if you paid attention you’d have seen he was unanimously liked by the left and right. 

Hard for him to pay attention when he never shuts the fuck up.🙄

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Actually 6, and I spent most of that overseas unlike your little two month beach excursion. And I’m upset over Mattis. I like him and trust him. You obviously missed the point (no surprise there). I’m waiting to see all you people abandon him. Paragraph 5 of his resignation is why he quit IMO. Not Syria, not Afgh. 

You’ll be ok.  Have a good cry and maybe hold an old uniform close while you hum the national anthem...or take a knee.  Whatever.

”International order”.  Enough with this bullshit.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Mattis is a lifelong Military man, he wants the best and the most for his men. It is the Congresses job to control spending.

I understand that, it's what the military wants the money for and what they are spending it on that is the problem. They need a massive cut. The rest of the country is going to suffer at the expense of the gluttonous military and despite what the propaganda machine wants us to believe we don't need that much defense. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You’ll be ok.  Have a good cry and maybe hold an old uniform close while you hum the national anthem...or take a knee.  Whatever.

”International order”.  Enough with this bullshit.

I love how you always reply without saying anything at all. :lol: