Check your account email address ×

Mattis out.

1jkw

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Shut up you fucking retard. NOW the liberals are singing Mattis’ praise.

:lol:

You continue to be the most unaware person on this site.

Feel free to post anytime, until now of  course, anyone right or left didn't think Mattis was Trumps best guy.

What?  Shut up you fucking retard. NOW the liberals are singing Mattis’ praise.

:lol:

One of these days you’ll finally wake the fuck up, get trump’s dick out of your mouth, and realize what an unstable fuck  up he is. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I just want to reiterate this: Paragraph 5 is what pissed Mattis off IMO. The same thing I bitched about Trump for on his Syria withdrawal tweet. Not because he is doing it, how he’s doing it. Who he’s leaving out of the conversation.

SOP for Trump. Logistics be damned.

You’ll be ok.  Have a good cry and maybe hold an old uniform close while you hum the national anthem...or take a knee.  Whatever.

”International order”.  Enough with this bullshit.

Oh, here we have fucktard zam thinking our allies and our relationship is useless because Trump daddy told him so. What a putz. Beat your face Cherry. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

You continue to be the most unaware person on this site.

Feel free to post anytime, until now of  course, anyone right or left didn't think Mattis was Trumps best guy.

Be quiet you fucking half-wit.  

“30,000 to 1 kill ratio”.  Jesus fucking Christ.  Another member of the FS keen military mind club.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

One of these days you’ll finally wake the fuck up, get trump’s dick out of your mouth, and realize what an unstable fuck  up he is. 

His dick isn’t in my mouth.  I just love his jacking off in all your weak little heads.

Boo hoo.

Do something about your shit-ass party.

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So Trump says we’re fucking done with some of these shitholes and the Pentagon and Mattis lose their minds.  Makes me rethink a few things....and people.

I told you so

My views on treating allies with respect and also being clear-eyed about both malign actors and strategic competitors are strongly held and informed by over four decades of immersion in these issues. We must do everything possible to advance an international order that is most conducive to our security, prosperity and values, and we are strengthened in this effort by the solidarity of our alliances.

Too many big words for Zammy

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Be quiet you fucking half-wit.  

“30,000 to 1 kill ratio”.  Jesus fucking Christ.  Another member of the FS keen military mind club.  

Only posted a government report.

Your draft dodging hero said isis is defeated.  How many isis fighters were killed and how many US Troops were  killed. Get your crayons and do the math.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I told you so

“We must do everything possible to advance an international order that is most conducive to our security,prosperity and values”.

Equals:

”Continue to wage war EVERYWHERE!!!!!”

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Too many big words for Zammy

When did you serve again?

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Only posted a government report.

Your draft dodging hero said isis is defeated.  How many isis fighters were killed and how many US Troops were  killed. Get your crayons and do the math.

Just now, SnowRider said:

@Zambroski getting :owned:  What kind of tough talking repug licks the sweat beads off the balls off a fat dude with heel spurs and a fake tan.... :lmao: 

When did you serve again?  :lol:

Go get RevBarbieHands and his weak wrists so you both can proclaim “my country didn’t need me.”   :lmao:

BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN TONIGHT!!!  It’s the greatest thing you can do for your country.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Go get RevBarbieHands and his weak wrists so you both can proclaim “my country didn’t need me.”   :lmao:

BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN TONIGHT!!!  It’s the greatest thing you can do for your country.

Oh here we go with the sanctimonious bullshit. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“We must do everything possible to advance an international order that is most conducive to our security,prosperity and values”.

Equals:

”Continue to wage war EVERYWHERE!!!!!”

No. Just wrong. If you knew Mattis and how he thought you’d see he wasn’t a war mongering hawk. He has years of quotes and interviews saying the opposite. But good try. I can’t beleive how hard you fell for Trump that you’d shit on arguably the greatest general since WWII... 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was never drafted. Too young. But nice deflection for heel spurs.

I served as a volunteer Fireman, I was an EMT and President of a volunteer ambulance company, I served as a councilman.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Lol, Zammy is getting desperate now, asking people when they served. :lol:

Not desperate at all.  Just letting you know how insignificant your petty opinion on anything military means to me.  I know that upsets many non-veterans.  Don’t care.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh here we go with the sanctimonious bullshit. 

Case in point.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Other than 10 minutes ago when did you tell him so? 

No, he actually did.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Not desperate at all.  Just letting you know how insignificant your petty opinion on anything military means to me.  I know that upsets many non-veterans.  Don’t care.

Case in point.

No, he actually did.

XLT served and you are ignoring his opinion.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No. Just wrong. If you knew Mattis and how he thought you’d see he wasn’t a war mongering hawk. He has years of quotes and interviews saying the opposite. But good try. I can’t beleive how hard you fell for Trump that you’d shit on arguably the greatest general since WWII... 

Zammy dont care about what Mattis believes, Zammy needs sound bites!