Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Once a  Marine.........

Ahhhhh....just fuckin' witcha SVT, I smell what you are cookin'  Needs more hot sauce though.  :bc:

Hot sauce and chicken wings....boooyaa! :bc:

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Its the net no one is taking anyone on. Now meet me at the bar Axys is buying the first round the girls are serving. :bc: 

female-bartender.jpg

hot-bartender-in-bikini.jpg

Damn man!  You look good!  You were right.  A size larger on the tits worked out perfect.  I want you to touch me.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You might need help.

I take it Z was talking about the girls not me. You just never know now a days.:S FYI Z :lol2::bc:

13322090_1186017934744119_8972986728438321446_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Any day you wanna try little fella 

I don't need any back up.  Especially from  any little sissies like you or xtracockandballsinhismouth   You think because you jumped out of a plane you're such bad assea :lol:  sure :lol:

You've watched to many movies 

Chair Force are very "touchy"   for sure :lol:

When I was in Okinawa, back in '95 for a 2nd time, there was a major brawl at the Kadena AFB enlisted club over a Marine banging some Chair Force queers wife while he was away.  #1 She lied and told him she was enlisted.  The Marine had no clue she was married  #2  it didn't turn out well for the Fly boys. :lol:  And we got banned from from the E club for the rest of  the deployment. :lol:

I'm only 43 years old, which isn't that old.   And I stilll go to the gym 5-6 days a week.  While I'm not in my prime, or in the best shape I've ever been, I can still more than take care of myself if the need arises :news:

I hear ya. I'll be 52 next month. Trying to keep the old man funk away is getting harder and harder. I run 2-3 miles 5 days a week and work out 4 of those days. By the time I'm done all I want to do is fall in my lazy boy.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Its the net no one is taking anyone on. Now meet me at the bar Axys is buying the first round the girls are serving. :bc: 

female-bartender.jpg

hot-bartender-in-bikini.jpg

Not sure where you live, but a road trip might be in order. Lol!!! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Any day you wanna try little fella 

I don't need any back up.  Especially from  any little sissies like you or xtracockandballsinhismouth   You think because you jumped out of a plane you're such bad assea :lol:  sure :lol:

You've watched to many movies 

Chair Force are very "touchy"   for sure :lol:

When I was in Okinawa, back in '95 for a 2nd time, there was a major brawl at the Kadena AFB enlisted club over a Marine banging some Chair Force queers wife while he was away.  #1 She lied and told him she was enlisted.  The Marine had no clue she was married  #2  it didn't turn out well for the Fly boys. :lol:  And we got banned from from the E club for the rest of  the deployment. :lol:

I'm only 43 years old, which isn't that old.   And I stilll go to the gym 5-6 days a week.  While I'm not in my prime, or in the best shape I've ever been, I can still more than take care of myself if the need arises :news:

On the bold....there's no doubt about that :lol:

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I've never personally seen it.  I've been to Marine, Navy and Air Force bases gettin' my drink on in bars inside the base and outside many times.  Not gonna say there hasn't been "thrown hands" but I've never seen it because of different branches.  Now shit talkin...yep...TONS of that.  And for some reason Air Force guys are the most "touchy" in my experience.:dunno:  Coast Guard guys are kinda funny too....but they aren't the REAL military.  :lol:  Fags.  :lmao::lmao:

Lol.  Fawk 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Axys1 said:

You do know I was just messing you can not be that dumb??  google images. :wall:

25663399.jpg

user138239_pic56010_1465002032.gif

Snake is that dumb.  He's a little fella from Maine who along with the rest of his 5'0" nothing buddies are overly defensive and easily Butthurt.  So much so they picked up their balls and ran to the team buttpluggers website. :lol: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Snake is that dumb.  He's a little fella from Maine who along with the rest of his 5'0" nothing buddies are overly defensive and easily Butthurt.  So much so they picked up their balls and ran to the team buttpluggers website. :lol: 

Holy fuck.....enough already.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Holy fuck.....enough already.

STFU Stinky :bc: 

Don't like it - don't respond :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1