Check your account email address ×

Parcel Theif glitter bomb trap

Rod

Just now, Skidooski said:

That's awesome! One dude like "Come on bro!" he all mad and shit that he's got glitter everywhere and his car stinks like ass now  :lol:

The fart spray was such a great idea :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The fart spray was such a great idea :lol: 

I used stuff like that with the ex's daughter and her friend this past summer camping in the Yoop. Man it's potent  

Just now, Skidooski said:

I used stuff like that with the ex's daughter and her friend this past summer camping in the Yoop. Man it's potent  

It’s horrible! I used some at a buddies wedding reception :lol: 

it smells like someone actually shit themselves 

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I would have it fling my shit......literally then followed up by a visit from police.  

Police really dont care about petty theft. Even bigger theft. too much work. We have stuff stolen off jobs all the time and sometimes even have video of the people and their names and we have never recovered anything and never been contacted about any arrests. I just fill out the police reports for the insurance claim. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Police really dont care about petty theft. Even bigger theft. too much work. We have stuff stolen off jobs all the time and sometimes even have video of the people and their names and we have never recovered anything and never been contacted about any arrests. I just fill out the police reports for the insurance claim. 

And exactly why it just gets worse and worse.  

Funny and all but seems a bit staged.  How many thieves steel a box and carry it perfectly upright.  Who doesn't tip a box on it's side to cut the packing tape so the top slides off?  What was keeping the glitter in place if the box were laid over or turned upside down?

Exploding paint would be much more fun.    

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because cops care more about stealing peoples money than recovering peoples stolen goods. Fact

Maybe.....I know this, people work hard for what they have and taking something from someone makes you a piece of shit.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Funny and all but seems a bit staged.  How many thieves steel a box and carry it perfectly upright.  Who doesn't tip a box on it's side to cut the packing tape so the top slides off?  What was keeping the glitter in place if the box were laid over or turned upside down?

Silver Anti-seize.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Funny and all but seems a bit staged.  How many thieves steel a box and carry it perfectly upright. 

Who doesn't tip a box on it's side to cut the packing tape so the top slides off?

Looks like the box was constructed in such a way that opening it up was setting it in position and lifting the top off.

What was keeping the glitter in place if the box were laid over or turned upside down?

I'm thinking something like a foam plug in the top of the box or the like.  No telling how many times it was grabbed to get the shown footage.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I say hydro sulphuric acid :flush:  fucking hate Thieves 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1