Check your account email address ×

The Bet

f7ben

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I know, I'm just here to pester ya man!  :lol:

You already admitted I was correct in person, I'm satisfied with that.  :bc:

Neal

I admitted that on some quantum level variations in the field and drivetrain would affect the outcome and it would be for all intents and purposes immeasurable. It's a thought exercise and nothing more. 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I admitted that on some quantum level variations in the field and drivetrain would affect the outcome and it would be for all intents and purposes immeasurable. It's a thought exercise and nothing more. 

Sure, it's all a thought exercise.  :bc:

Neal

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I already have, you have chosen to ignore, and disregard it.  That's your choice.  I cannot force you to accept proof.

Neal

Absolutely wrong.  Not once did you quantify your position.  You did not prove that a track with 3" lugs would move a vehicle more or less than a track with 1" lugs with one or more rotation of the track.  You provided a theory but never quantified your theory with an answer.  

If you think I'm wrong about that then provide the answer again.  How much more or less will a 3" lug move a vehicle over a 1" lug with 1 or 100 or 1000 rotations of the track.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Absolutely wrong.  Not once did you quantify your position.  You did not prove that a track with 3" lugs would move a vehicle more or less than a track with 1" lugs with one or more rotation of the track.  You provided a theory but never quantified your theory with an answer.  

If you think I'm wrong about that then provide the answer again.  How much more or less will a 3" lug move a vehicle over a 1" lug with 1 or 100 or 1000 rotations of the track.  

I hope you arent expecting an answer

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

is the sled on ice or 10 inches of snow.  how stiff are the lugs if on ice.  :news:  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

is the sled on ice or 10 inches of snow.  how stiff are the lugs if on ice.  :news:  

Read the fukken HYPOTHESIS, you fukken dummy!!! 

It's not on snow or ice, it's on a HYPOTHETICAL, FLAT HARD PLANE.

In other words it's a snowmobile hypothetically moving on a smooth, flat table or floor, you fucktahd. 

There is NO SNOW, NO FUKKEN ICE, NO LUG FLICK, NO LUG DEFLECTION, NO DRIVE-TRAIN  SLOP, NO NOTHING!!!!

GODDAMN YOU FUCKTARDS, THE ONLY VARIABLE IS LUG HEIGHT!! 

LUG HEIGHT IS THE ONLY FUKKEN VARIABLE IN THIS EQUATION!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Read the fukken HYPOTHESIS, you fukken dummy!!! 

It's not on snow or ice, it's on a HYPOTHETICAL, FLAT HARD PLANE.

In other words it's a snowmobile hypothetically moving on a smooth, flat table or floor, you fucktahd. 

There is NO SNOW, NO FUKKEN ICE, NO LUG FLICK, NO LUG DEFLECTION, NO DRIVE-TRAIN  SLOP, NO NOTHING!!!!

GODDAMN YOU FUCKTARDS, THE ONLY VARIABLE IS LUG HEIGHT!! 

LUG HEIGHT IS THE ONLY FUKKEN VARIABLE IN THIS EQUATION!!!!!!! 

Correct

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Nope, it has no effect because it's linear motion, not rotational. 

So by that theory if one installs larger ( taller ) tires on a truck you believe the speedo will still be correct?