Check your account email address ×

The Bet

f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I accept the challenge....I have the 20k. Let's get this done

Give me the law firms name, address and number. Edward Jones is no good, because they will not hold your funds in escrow. We have to send certified checks to a law firm that will lock us in. EJ can not lock us in. 

If I have 20 thou invested in EJ, and I lose, how can you get that 20Gs???? YOU CAN'T!!! Ask Woofie, even he won't get involved in this. It has to go through a lawyer, with our money LOCKED IN from the GIT GO. 

GET A FUKKEN LAWYER!!! I told you to call a lawyer today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Give me the law firms name, address and number. Edward Jones is no good, because they will not hold your funds in escrow. We have to send certified checks to a law firm that will lock us in. EJ can not lock us in. 

If I have 20 thou invested in EJ, and I lose, how can you get that 20Gs???? YOU CAN'T!!! Ask Woofie, even he won't get involved in this. It has to go through a lawyer, with our money LOCKED IN from the GIT GO. 

GET A FUKKEN LAWYER!!! I told you to call a lawyer today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We dont need to waste the money on lawyers. That's dumb. I'll pay if I lose and you said you were a man of your word as well. 

I simply suggested an EJ account so we could both see that the other had the money. 

Let's agree on an engineering firm

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

All other factors being constant, does lug height affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO on a snowmobile, on a hypothetical, flat hard plane??? 

In other words, will a snowmobile travel further with one rotation of the track with 3" lugs, as compared to that same snowmobile with 1" lugs.  

BEN do you agree with this post?????  I think this states it concisely. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

BEN do you agree with this post?????  I think this states it concisely

I'd prefer if it said one rotation of the input gear but it doesn't really matter

Just now, f7ben said:

I'd prefer if it said one rotation of the input gear but it doesn't really matter

OK, let's keep it simple as we can. Do you agree with it, how I worded it? You do agree that if the machine moves further with bigger lugs, that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is different, right?           In other words, if one rotation of the track with longer/shorter lugs moves the sled a different amount, the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is altered. OK? 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, let's keep it simple as we can. Do you agree with it, how I worded it? You do agree that if the machine moves further with bigger lugs, that the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is different, right?           In other words, if one rotation of the track with longer/shorter lugs moves the sled a different amount, the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is altered. OK? 

Yes...I agree

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes...I agree

OK, good, let's keep it simple. I think that post works ok. It summarizes our hypothesis. Let's work off that.

OK, we need to get a lawyer to lock this in, and get our checks. Then we get a engineer/ instructor to do the calculation. We'll present our case, and they notify the lawyer when they've made their ruling. Actually, a lawyer can find the engineer for us. Problem is it will run more money. 

Be prepared to spend about 3 grand just to get the lawyer going. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I will not bring him in here. I will run it by him and ask him to email in laymans terms the correct answer and why.

Wait until znutty proves he has the money 

• Platinum Contributing Member

OK, good, let's keep it simple. I think that post works ok. It summarizes our hypothesis. Let's work off that.

OK, we need to get a lawyer to lock this in, and get our checks. Then we get a engineer/ instructor to do the calculation. We'll present our case, and they notify the lawyer when they've made their ruling. Actually, a lawyer can find the engineer for us. Problem is it will run more money. 

Use escrow company listed above. No need for a lawyer.

• Like 1

No....that's fucking dumb. I dont wanna pay some lawyer. It's not needed

• Like 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

Good call. I wouldn't want anyone knowing that I socialize with this bunch of retards either!:lol:

Honestly I just cant understand how people can think hard about this problem and come up with the wrong answer. It's pretty simple