Check your account email address ×

I accept your challenge uncle znotty

f7ben

Just now, Anler said:

I don't think you should do that, Ed Jones has rules and laws and stuff I don't think they can just give a private account to another person thru illegal gambling. Use Vegas. 

EJ wouldnt have anything to do with it ....it would still require us both to be gentlemen and pay the other person 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

EJ wouldnt have anything to do with it ....it would still require us both to be gentlemen and pay the other person 

You'd need two gentlemen, you don't have that. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No it doesnt....and I have 20k to wager on it.

Let each start an account at Edward Jones and put 20k in it. When woolie confirms the accounts are funded we'll hire the engineering firm to choose which one of us is correct. Loser transfers the 20k to the winner

Give me the lawyer's name you faggot. The lawyer has to put in the contract EXACTLY what the question is. Give me their name, and once you've done the groundwork, I'll send them a check. Edward Jones can fuck you up your goddamned scrawny Polak ass, you chicken pussy bitch, with all your stupid proposals. 

Just get a hold of a lawyer in Minnesota, tell them what you're proposing, and let's get this done. Do you hear me, you faggot. If I lose, I lose. I'll accept the loss, no big deal. 

Just don't waste any more of my time, you scrawn-bag piece of troll shit. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Give me the lawyer's name you faggot. The lawyer has to put in the contract EXACTLY what the question is. Give me their name, and once you've done the groundwork, I'll send them a check. Edward Jones can fuck you up your goddamned scrawny Polak ass, you chicken pussy bitch, with all your stupid proposals. 

Just get a hold of a lawyer in Minnesota, tell them what you're proposing, and let's get this done. Do you hear me, you faggot. If I lose, I lose. I'll accept the loss, no big deal. 

Just don't waste any more of my time, you scrawn-bag piece of troll shit. 

Kim-Jong-Un-LaughingClappings.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...it wouldnt. Fuck sake another retard

A larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution....just like when i swap out 18 inch tires for double duces or vice versa  on my slade.....have to get the speedo recalibrated.  

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Outstanding Leader can settle this conflict, no trade of worthless Yankee currency needed.

Lug height does not affect gear ratio. If you think it does, you will receive visit from AA Gun by Outstanding Leader. 

Outstanding leader is gonna' get fucked up the ass by Big Donnie.

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: Outstanding Leader of True Korea FTW

You're gonna' get a 5 D-Cell MAglite stuffed up your ass, without the Marfak, on this lug height ratio thing. 

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

Phaggit550 doesn't have $0.20 to bet. 

Any time you wanna' chellenge me, let me know, Anal Penetrator. 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know

If you evah are stupid enough to go through with this bet, I can tell you one thing, I'm gonna' have at least $20,000.20 !!

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

That faggot is over at Sandy's using the wifi to post on here. 

Come on over, and you'll be led around the parking lot with a 5 D-Cell MAglite stuck in your ass, faggot. 

48 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Once Best Korea takes over USA, @Polaris 550 will have good job where he make 20 won per hour, serving the needs of Best Korean citizens. 

When Trump gets through with you, you'll be lickin' my toilet bowl clean. 

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

do they have truck stops with glory holes,  thats his only real skill it seems

If you tell me where you are, I'll knock you the fuck out, and bring you down to Roxbury, tie you down to a bench, with your ass exposed, and put a sign on you that says " NIGGERS ARE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS " 

51 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

He no longer have to suck negro cock. He give Thank.

You'll be sucking my shit, when I'm done wth you Chink-Face. 

38 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

No!

Ben is going to make $20k!

Fucking old retard!:lol:

Ben is gonna' fuck you up your ass after he loses the 20Gs. 

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

One turn of secondary = same distance traveled on a hard surface wether 1" track or 3" track!

You wanna' bet, faggotmaster? 

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think you should do that, Ed Jones has rules and laws and stuff I don't think they can just give a private account to another person thru illegal gambling. Use Vegas. 

Has Benny The Rat evah stuck his proboscis in your anal sphincter? 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Edward Jones to handle a bet!!! LMAO!! What a fukken faggot!!!

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution....just like when i swap out 18 inch tires for double duces or vice versa  on my slade.....have to get the speedo recalibrated.  

It's not a fucking tire you retard. Sweet fuck....go back to 3rd grade

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So a 3inch unflexed lug will have same circumference as a 1 inch?

It's not rotating around a single axis. It's a track not a tire. Please tell me you arent as dumb as you look right now

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Will you please STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Polak Faggot is gonna' be buyin' my new NITRO!!! 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's not rotating around a single axis. It's a track not a tire. Please tell me you arent as dumb as you look right now

Ok..... bring it to the professionals then depends where you're measuring from....1 rotation from gear you'll win....1 full rotation of track you'll lose

• Haha 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok..... bring it to the professionals then depends where you're measuring from....1 rotation from gear you'll win....1 full rotation of track you'll lose

Nope....sorry. you're fucking dumb

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

PLEASE!! STFU!! Let the faggot lose 20 Gs!!!! 

I'll give you $100.00 from the winnings if you stop helping that fukken mook!!