Check your account email address ×

I accept your challenge uncle znotty

f7ben

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

Gambling is illegal you stupid fuck. I cant just walk into a lawyer's office and have him draft up a legal wager 

what a stupid fuck

You most certainly can. It's not gambling. It's simply placing a monetary equation on a mathematical conflict. 

Just make some calls tomorrow you fukken kielbasa-lookin' bitch, and see if anybody will handle the case. 

All they are gonna' do is write up the contract, hold the checks in escrow, and hire an instructor/engineer to make the determination, after we submit our cases. We'll have to split the cost of the lawyer, which will probably run about 5Gs, possibly more. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You most certainly can. It's not gambling. It's simply placing a monetary equation on a mathematical conflict. 

Just make some calls tomorrow you fukken kielbasa-lookin' bitch, and see if anybody will handle the case. 

All they are gonna' do is write up the contract, hold the checks in escrow, and hire an instructor/engineer to make the determination, after we submit our cases. We'll have to split the cost of the lawyer, which will probably run about 5Gs, possibly more. 

Why do we need to waste the money on the lawyer. Let's write the question as we both agree it should written. Then we'll both submit an answer.

We'll hire an engineering firm to decide who was right. 

Whoever loses pays. 

Be a man....I've never welched on a bet in my life. If I lose ill pay 

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You want in on the bet?

Nah......too many technicalities and uncertainties of where the measurements will be coming from.

I'll stick to the Trump bet if you're so sure he would have been beaten by anyone other than Hillary, you should have no problem betting he wont win if he is actually in the running for a 2nd term.

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You two are like dumb & dumber!

You're not LIKE dumb and dumber, you ARE dumb and dumber!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:  Suck a nigga dick, you FAGGOT OF TIDE HEAD. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do we need to waste the money on the lawyer. Let's write the question as we both agree it should written. Then we'll both submit an answer.

We'll hire an engineering firm to decide who was right. 

Whoever loses pays. 

Be a man....I've never welched on a bet in my life. If I lose ill pay 

Who will hold the 20K checks??? 

I already posted the fukken question!!!!!!! 

Any math teacher or high school geometry teacher will know the formula, and be able to calculate this out in less than five minutes. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any math teacher or high school geometry teacher will know the formula, and be able to calculate this out in less than five minutes. 

Cheque?

Make sure it's certified!!

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Shut up!

I hear you're behind Sandy's pretending to be an elf!:owned:

21464B19-EC30-4513-AFCF-72BB8E31D301.jpeg

I heard you're behind Sandy's saying, YOU ARE GAY!!! LMAO!!   :owned:  To the MAXIMUM MAX!!!

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Take the bet!

I bet you backpeddle. I bet you welch........again!!

I've taken the fukken bet, you fukken faggot, for about two fukken years!! 

If I win, I would almost forego the 20Gs if I could BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT FUKKEN ASSHOLIAN POLSKI NERD!!!  

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Take the bet!

I bet you backpeddle. I bet you welch........again!!

Hey Draggy, you're not waxin' your dolphin over this thread are ya'???? 

52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's why I suggested we both open accounts at EJ and then Woolie can verify funds are there. After that it's just a matter of being honest and paying when the bet is settled

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's why I suggested we both open accounts at EJ and then Woolie can verify funds are there. After that it's just a matter of being honest and paying when the bet is settled

OK, so then if an instructor/engineer agrees that the Outer circumference on a 3" lug track is greater than a 1" track, and that alters the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, then we can get this done.

So, do you agree with that? 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so then if an instructor/engineer agrees that the Outer circumference on a 3" lug track is greater than a 1" track, and that alters the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, then we can get this done.

Oh yay! Make it a track with 100” lugs! It doesn’t matter! 

Cut a 3/4” lug track and a 2.5” track and roll it out on the floor... which one is longer? 

My god you’re fucking dumb.

edit... the above scenario is worthless. It could be any track... 121” x3/4” lug or 162” x 3” lugs. It just doesn’t matter.

Edited by JEFF
Clarification for retards

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

trackfinaldrive.jpg

:news:

Neal

STOP PLEASE!!! He not only needs to lose the 20Gs, to shut him the fuck up, but more than that he needs to be beaten like a rented mule in the parking lot of the Gary 7-11, with Patel Patel yelling for the police, and Auni yelling " Mommy, Mommy a crazy man is hitting daddy with a giant flashlight!!! " 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:  LMMFAO!!!  

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Cut a 3/4” lug track and a 2.5” track and roll it out on the floor... which one is longer? 

Put your money where your faggot-mouth is. You want in on this bet? Yes or no??? 

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

If you want in on this we can get it done in NO TIME. Yes or no faggot? There is a technical college in Nashua I believe. If you have the balls to stand up to me, I'll get this going ASAP. 

All we need is a local lawyer, and a math/geometry instructor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,easy peasy. 

Are you powerful enough to accept my challenge? 

Can you stand up to me, away from your keyboard? 

Don't try to talk your way out of this, can you stand up to me or are you now SCARED SHITLESS??? 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Put your money where your faggot-mouth is. You want in on this bet? Yes or no??? 

You’re retarded. You won’t pay Ben. I don’t bet welchers...