Check your account email address ×

I accept your challenge uncle znotty

f7ben

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just pick a lawyer. The lawyers hold the money in escrow. We'll let the lawyer choose a  math/geometry instructor to make the final  call. 

Actually, If I can find the formula for measuring the outer circumference of a 121" track with 1" lugs, as compared to a 121" track with 3" lugs, I could tell you exactly what the difference is. It's about 1.5-2% difference. 

Anyway, let me know who you choose for a lawyer, and I'll contact them, after you've explained what we want, and they agree to handle the case.   

An engineering firm with Licensed Professional Engineers will be paid to give a public explanation. 

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Side bet....looser leaves, for good!:lol:

No fukken way I'm leavin' if I lose!!!  Beating you on FS.COM like a rented mule is worth money to me!!

Making you lick negro cum makes my day!!! FAGGOT!!!

I'm gonna' find your sow and piglets now that I know it's you in Tide Head , and this spring I'm gonna' come up there and bring them down to the BREEDING SHED!!!! I'm gonna' strap them down on the BREEDING RACK and tune them up big time.     :junk:Who's your daddy, bitches!!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No fukken way I'm leavin' if I lose!!!  Beating you on FS.COM like a rented mule is worth money to me!!

Making you lick negro cum makes my day!!! FAGGOT!!!

I'm gonna' find your sow and piglets now that I know it's you in Tide Head , and this spring I'm gonna' come up there and bring them down to the BREEDING SHED!!!! I'm gonna' strap them down on the BREEDING RACK and tune them up big time.     :junk:Who's your daddy, bitches!!!

There you go again mouthing about family ! Then you go off side when a pic of you getting mounted by a dog ! 

Grow up !!!! 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You'll be giving 10000 BJ's to make up for the $20k you're going to pay Ben. 

But we know you never pay you debts, soooooo, see you in the spring! :lol:

Interesting you know the going rate for bjs :snack: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The One said:

There you go again mouthing about family ! Then you go off side when a pic of you getting mounted by a dog ! 

Grow up !!!! 

Suck black meat, ya' faggot. Where did I mention family, you faggot?

You only wish it was me in that pic, because of the " OWNAGE " I've handed ya' for 10 years!!  

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You'll be giving 10000 BJ's to make up for the $20k you're going to pay Ben. 

But we know you never pay you debts, soooooo, see you in the spring! :lol:

There's only 938 people in Tide Head. You have to travel on Rt. 134 RESTIGOUCHE/Notre Dame St. to get to Mill Road. 

You're gonna' be easy to find. 

Be afraid faggot, be very afraid. 

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

When Uncle Snotty loses, his profile tag will be changed to “Handys behind Sandy’s”

Yours will be changed to " SuckStartsFatBlacks ". 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Suck black meat, ya' faggot. Where did I mention family, you faggot?

You only wish it was me in that pic, because of the " OWNAGE " I've handed ya' for 10 years!!  

Sow and piglets you loser that is mentioning family , Just a reminder I have been on a sled site approximately a year you LOSER !!!!

49 minutes ago, The One said:

Sow and piglets you loser that is mentioning family , Just a reminder I have been on a sled site approximately a year you LOSER !!!!

So, you're sayin' your family members are pigs!!! LMAO! 

You're the " TEEN FAGGOT OF FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM "!!   

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you're sayin' your family members are pigs!!! LMAO! 

You're the " TEEN FAGGOT OF FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM "!!   

Has nothing to do with me , you said it about a members family on this site , Loser !!!!

8 minutes ago, The One said:

Has nothing to do with me , you said it about a members family on this site , Loser !!!!

Do you give BLOW-JOBS during recess? HA!HA! TEEN FAGGOT!! FUCK YOU CUM-PUMPER!!:bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

21 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I'd just go to the second biggest faggot on the site. Being a ginger is just a bonus :lol:

Then he'd be " OWNING YOU TO THE MAXIMUM MAX " like I have for years!!! Suck that one deep, FAGGOT!!! :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger: