Check your account email address ×

Maria Butina's boyfriend claimed he set up Trump-Russia NRA "conduit" as campaign funds flowed

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Why would they need to funnel it through the NRA?? Trump has a foundation, simple to make a donation to it..And it's obviously acceptable by your side, so no worries. .amirite??

:lol:

Because it’s bigly money and trump’s charity is under investigation. This is much more sneaky. Are you not capable of thinking this stuff yourself?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If they were doing that, to his campaign and other gop members, would you have a problem with that? It’s a yes or no question dude

Yes.  

But I also had a problem with country's paying Hillary's foundations for "favors".  You didn't.

Does hypocrisy come with a "feeling" of some sort?  Tingly or scratchy or something?

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh totally agree,..but a lot of money got donated to the "foundation",..Slick got paid big-time to speak,..and can't sell a ticket for $6.50 now, donations drop by what??? 70%?? To the "foundation"

It's obvious pay to play

And these fuckers are up in arms about an 8 year old business deal with Trump that never happened and no loot was exchanged??

It's just so childish and hackish,..exactly why I don't want anything to do with that party

Why did all other agencies agree to the sale?

They should not have taken the money, but if all other agencies approved the sale what did that money buy.

Seems like there is more then an 8 year old deal going on here, wait till the investigation is over.

As far as being childish and hackish goes, be hard pressed to be worse than the Republicans.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  

But I also had a problem with country's paying Hillary's foundations for "favors".  You didn't.

Does hypocrisy come with a "feeling" of some sort?  Tingly or scratchy or something?

Because I felt the favors were very “petty” and the donations made to the foundation were transparent. Do you have any evidence otherwise? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Why did all other agencies agree to the sale?

They should not have taken the money, but if all other agencies approved the sale what did that money buy.

Seems like there is more then an 8 year old deal going on here, wait till the investigation is over.

As far as being childish and hackish goes, be hard pressed to be worse than the Republicans.

I'm going to go out on a limb here with a totally wild off the wall guess, so here it is

Ummmmm,...money??

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Because I felt the favors were very “petty” and the donations made to the foundation were transparent. Do you have any evidence otherwise? 

Have you read any of the wiki leaks podesta emails? Pretty clear what donors thought they were getting for donations to the Clinton foundation.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What’s happened to the Clinton Foundation’s “donations” since she’s been voted out of DC?

That’s a rhetorical question meant to show you the corruption of what she was doing under the gross protection of the Obama administration.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What’s happened to the Clinton Foundation’s “donations” since she’s been voted out of DC?

That’s a rhetorical question meant to show you the corruption of what she was doing under the gross protection of the Obama administration.

They have dropped, but still very high. In the hundreds of millions. In addition, a segment of it closed in 2016. In addition the revenues fluctuated wildly over the years. It is nowhere close to closing. Now, have some donations dropped because of her not being potus? Sure. Just like donations to a boss’s charity would drop if he moved on to another company. Not all donations are “string free”. 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

They have dropped, but still very high. I’m the hundreds of millions. In addition, a segment of it closed in 2016. In addition the revenues fluctuated wildly over the years. It is nowhere close to closing. Now, have some donations dropped because of her not being potus? Sure. Just like donations to a boss’s charity would drop if he moved on to another company. Not all donations are “string free”. 

Well done.  

“Not all donations are string free.”  -THAT IS WHAT YOU DECIDED WAS A GOOD ENDING TO THAT PROTECTIONAL GIBBERISH???????

Oh, wow.  Thanks for playing.

56 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here with a totally wild off the wall guess, so here it is

Ummmmm,...money??

Or it was their job, and what heads of what agencies got money?

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Clinton signed off on selling uranium to the Russians and took millions in gratuity

What a moron. Still believes that fake news. Trumpsters have begun wearing their stupidity like a badge of honour. 

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Or it was their job, and what heads of what agencies got money?

I dont recall saying anywhere the heads of said agencies got money?? :news:

I do think the US guberment got some money, and the Hillary foundation, and Slick Willy

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I see my thread topic went to Hillary again. Obama must not be the flavor of the month with the apes.

“But but but Hillary was accused of something almost as bad”.   Poor dumbasses can’t tell the difference. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

“But but but Hillary was accused of something almost as bad”.   Poor dumbasses can’t tell the difference. 

Trumps charity wasn’t even licensed. Otherwise known as a money laundering scam.

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps charity wasn’t even licensed. Otherwise known as a money laundering scam.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.history&orgid=16764

Trump's charity is on the list as a high concern. But that is only because he's a crook

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

The Clinton foundation is on the list as a low concern. But that is because they are legit.

But none of that matters to Trumpsters because Trump ( who lies 70% of the time)  called her crooked Hillary.

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont recall saying anywhere the heads of said agencies got money?? :news:

I do think the US guberment got some money, and the Hillary foundation, and Slick Willy

So again, why did all those agencies approve the sale if they weren't paid off?

If all other agencies found no reason to stop the sale, why would Hillary.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So again, why did all those agencies approve the sale if they weren't paid off?

If all other agencies found no reason to stop the sale, why would Hillary.

Lol,..ummm, maybe the thought selling it and getting the money from Russia to the US was a good deal for Murica.. especially since the uranium never had to leave..

Surley there is a possibility that Hillary was like no we are not doing it and then the pay outs came to the foundation and Slick and then she was like ok..

Or

The pay outs came to the Hillary foundation and as SOS she used her influence to work over those agencies.

Or

The heads of those agencies are gone and retired in a nice upscale Russian community..

Honestly, I don't really give a shit she got money to sell the Russians uranium that they will actually never get..doesn't effect me at all. Everyone knows they are crooked as shit,..If I could get rich sell the Russians something they would never get I'd do it too..It be a shady as fuck deal too.. But I can at least call it out like it is..Shady as fuck

Edited by Rigid1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol,..ummm, maybe the thought selling it and getting the money from Russia to the US was a good deal for Murica.. especially since the uranium never had to leave..

Surley there is a possibility that Hillary was like no we are not doing it and then the pay outs came to the foundation and Slick and then she was like ok..

Or

The pay outs came to the Hillary foundation and as SOS she used her influence to work over those agencies.

Or

The heads of those agencies are gone and retired in a nice upscale Russian community..

Honestly, I don't really give a shit she got money to sell the Russians uranium that they will actually never get..doesn't effect me at all. Everyone knows they are crooked as shit,..If I could get rich sell the Russians something they would never get I'd do it too..It be a shady as fuck deal too.. But I can at least call it out like it is..Shady as fuck

It was owned by a Canadian company not the US.

Think about how much smarter the Clintons are than everyone else in the whole world to get away with all the things people believe they did and they still walk around free. No person or persons in the history of the world have done what they have and got away with it all, shit Jesus only walked on water, he's got nothing on the Clintons.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What a moron. Still believes that fake news. Trumpsters have begun wearing their stupidity like a badge of honour. 

Those are both facts I’m not sure why you’re so upset