Check your account email address ×

Maria Butina's boyfriend claimed he set up Trump-Russia NRA "conduit" as campaign funds flowed

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Idiotic yet you don’t possess the brain power to answer it wow 

Sure I do, she could have abstained.  It would not have changed the path of the sale.  Again, your question is pointless and idiotic, and shows that you lack understanding on the issue.

Neal

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure I do, she could have abstained.  It would not have changed the path of the sale.  Again, your question is pointless and idiotic, and shows that you lack understanding on the issue.

Neal

So if she didn’t sign off, that would have hindered the sale. Interesting 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So if she didn’t sign off, that would have hindered the sale. Interesting 

No, that's not what I said.  CFIUS can only approve the sale, or begin investigation, for the first round of voting.  Thus Clinton could have voted to approve, abstain, or vote to initiate statutory investigation.

Her vote would not have hindered the sale, all others remaining the same.

Neal

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, that's not what I said.  CFIUS can only approve the sale, or begin investigation, for the first round of voting.  Thus Clinton could have voted to approve, abstain, or vote to initiate statutory investigation.

Neal

That’s incorrect. Do some research 

44 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Just let them be fuckin dumb Neal.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Is it me,..or something,..

Last week the you guys were all up in arms with collusion about Trump as a private citizen was going to make a business deal for a hotel that involved Vlad getting a penthouse suit worth millions. (I can't remember the dollar amount) but hotel was never built, no money changed hands, Vlad is still living large in the Kremlin..

And you guys think this is Russian collusion

Hillary, by your VERY OWN ADMISSION sold Russia our uranium, that they never actually got so it's a fake deal right..cuz usually when you buy something you take possession of it.. Huge amounts of money changed hands, into their hands, huge speaking fees paid to their person( but current speaking engagements are currently on Groupon for $13 and BOGO:lol:)

And this is not some shady deal??? I mean frigging really??

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Last week the you guys were all up in arms with collusion about Trump as a private citizen was going to make a business deal for a hotel that involved Vlad getting a penthouse suit worth millions. (I can't remember the dollar amount) but hotel was never built, no money changed hands, Vlad is still living large in the Kremlin..

Hillary, by your VERY OWN ADMISSION sold Russia our uranium, that they never actually got so it's a fake deal right..cuz usually when you buy something you take possession of it.. Huge amounts of money changed hands, into their hands, huge speaking fees paid to their person( but current speaking engagements are currently on Groupon for $13 and BOGO:lol:)

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They don't know...just flailing around to the sound of the Dem propaganda loud speaker that plays in their heads.  

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

let's cut to the chase. if russia was funneling money thru the NRA, do the rwws have a problem with it? it's appearing as if "no" is the answer, along with the usual deflections.

broski, you first....

:lol: "Funneling money through the NRA..."  To who?  This as so absurd it's hard to even grasp.  As if there wasn't a million other (BETTER) ways to do it.  I hear foundations work really well...if the Potus and his admin have your back.   :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hillary sucks, but it was not "our uranium" and she was far from the only agency needed to approve the sale.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: "Funneling money through the NRA..."  To who?  This as so absurd it's hard to even grasp.  As if there wasn't a million other (BETTER) ways to do it.  I hear foundations work really well...if the Potus and his admin have your back.   :lmao:

To who? Lmfao. Maybe if you’d spend more time in the real world instead of drawing lame SR pics you wouldn’t be so clueless. Now how about answering the question.....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

To who? Lmfao. Maybe if you’d spend more time in the real world instead of drawing lame SR pics you wouldn’t be so clueless. Now how about answering the question.....

You could have answered my question instead of doing vortexing instead.  Stop trying to protect Tooly.  It's beneath you.

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Hillary sucks, but it was not "our uranium" and she was far from the only agency needed to approve the sale.

Oh totally agree,..but a lot of money got donated to the "foundation",..Slick got paid big-time to speak,..and can't sell a ticket for $6.50 now, donations drop by what??? 70%?? To the "foundation"

It's obvious pay to play

And these fuckers are up in arms about an 8 year old business deal with Trump that never happened and no loot was exchanged??

It's just so childish and hackish,..exactly why I don't want anything to do with that party

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You could have answered my question instead of doing vortexing instead.  Stop trying to protect Tooly.  It's beneath you.

I asked the question first.... this has nothing to do with SR. Now, about the question.....

why are you scared to answer it anyway?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh totally agree,..but a lot of money got donated to the "foundation",..Slick got paid big-time to speak,..and can't sell a ticket for $6.50 now, donations drop by what??? 70%?? To the "foundation"

It's obvious pay to play

And these fuckers are up in arms about an 8 year old business deal with Trump that never happened and no loot was exchanged??

It's just so childish and hackish,..exactly why I don't want anything to do with that party

You make 0 sense as usual. You complain about people bringing up old news, then ignore the new news, while bringing up old news of your own. :lol:

do you think before you post?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I asked the question first.... this has nothing to do with SR. Now, about the question.....

why are you scared to answer it anyway?

Oh for Christ's sake!  You are believing that Russia is funneling money throught the NRA to Trump?  :lol: 

I don't know what question you can ask me that has that as any basis that I can answer at all.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh for Christ's sake!  You are believing that Russia is funneling money throught the NRA to Trump?  :lol: 

I don't know what question you can ask me that has that as any basis that I can answer at all.

If they were doing that, to his campaign and other gop members, would you have a problem with that? It’s a yes or no question dude

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why would they need to funnel it through the NRA?? Trump has a foundation, simple to make a donation to it..And it's obviously acceptable by your side, so no worries. .amirite??

:lol: