Check your account email address ×

Maria Butina's boyfriend claimed he set up Trump-Russia NRA "conduit" as campaign funds flowed

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Those are both facts I’m not sure why you’re so upset 

Why must you tease the site kicking posts so much?  Look how angry you make them. VVVVVVV

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

trumpeter facts.  Poor stupid Rod Johnson. You can pick up your stupid trophy anytime.

All the Trumpsters get a trophy. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why must you tease the site kicking posts so much?  Look how angry you make them. VVVVVVV

Hillary signed off on the sale. And the Clintons did take piles of money from the Russians. Those are facts lol 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Hillary signed off on the sale. And the Clintons did take piles of money from the Russians. Those are facts lol 

But BarbieDollHands says they are “Trumpeter facts”.  Not sure what that means though.  But I know this: when a liberal clown tells you to pick up a trophy for no real reason....they are really triggered  because everyone knows librulz only give trophies to each other for no real reason.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But BarbieDollHands says they are “Trumpeter facts”.  Not sure what that means though.  But I know this: when a liberal clown tells you to pick up a trophy for no real reason....they are really triggered  because everyone knows librulz only give trophies to each other for no real reason.

Well trumpster facts are real facts so yes!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

They have dropped, but still very high. In the hundreds of millions. In addition, a segment of it closed in 2016. In addition the revenues fluctuated wildly over the years. It is nowhere close to closing. Now, have some donations dropped because of her not being potus? Sure. Just like donations to a boss’s charity would drop if he moved on to another company. Not all donations are “string free”. 

Come on Slinger...they dropped because there are no more  favors to exchange for payoffs.....I mean donations. Quit being a hack.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is he robbing me blind....just curious.

Oh....I don’t know......let’s start with the millions the governments spent profiting his properties for his own pleasure and entertainment....or the millions spent in front of Dump Tower before his immigrant wife moved to DC.......or Dump U.....or Dump Foundarion currently under investigation.....or David Pecker/National Enquirer buying stories to influence the election.....or the OP...

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh....I don’t know......let’s start with the millions the governments spent profiting his properties for his own pleasure and entertainment....or the millions spent in front of Dump Tower before his immigrant wife moved to DC.......or Dump U.....or Dump Foundarion currently under investigation.....or David Pecker/National Enquirer buying stories to influence the election.....

I have never sent a dime to his university or his foundation. Security for  family is SOP for ALL Presidents. The rest of your post is just gibberish. 

I will say I'm not happy with 750 Billion in military spending and still waiting on that check from Mexico for the wall. 😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have never sent a dime to his university or his foundation. Security for  family is SOP for ALL Presidents. The rest of your post is just gibberish. 

I will say I'm not happy with 750 Billion in military spending and still waiting on that check from Mexico for the wall. 😂

I’ve never sent a dime to the Clinton Foundarion....so...

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’ve never sent a dime to the Clinton Foundarion....so...

Oh...but you donated to her while taking food off your families table and had your whole family involved in working for that lying bitch's campaign while you all chased her around looking for a selfie.  Congratualations!  You are the biggest part of the problem in America.

Complete idiot.

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not some....how about all donations. 

Well, Trudea gave her little operation a bunch of coin with no strings attached. But that's because he's a complete idiot and can't rid Canadian taxpayers of their money fast enough.

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So wasted tax money doesn’t matter anymore? It wasn’t long ago that every time Obama got on a plane it was stealing food from a veteran’s mouth. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So wasted tax money doesn’t matter anymore? It wasn’t long ago that every time Obama got on a plane it was stealing food from a veteran’s mouth. 

Read my post slowly you dolt and I never once bitched about Obama and his family taking vacations.

10 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Any jackoff with a credit card can donate to the Clinton Foundation on their website.  I should know.

17 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Any jackoff with a credit card can donate to the Clinton Foundation on their website.  I should know.

They also gave the Clintons themselves whacks of cash 

Edited by Rod Johnson