Check your account email address ×

Calling all Minnesotans

SSFB

So I’m in MSP for work and I’m walking over to the Amsterdam bar in downtown SP and this fucking midget walking down the street starts calling at me from behind “sir”, “sir”, “sir!”. I just fucking ignored her. I mean, I’d bang a midget but not an ugly, homeless looking one.  :lol:

Also, I’m going to a MN Wild game tomorrow night, that should be fun. They have a press box for us I think. :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Going to a wild game and turning down sex with a homeless midget chick. 

:lol:

Well there’s food and drinks at the Wild game so that’s really all they needed to say. Plus I can flirt with our account exec, she’s pretty hot. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well there’s food and drinks at the Wild game so that’s really all they needed to say. Plus I can flirt with our account exec, she’s pretty hot. :lol:

Go get her, tiger! Don't take no for an answer! :bc:

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So I’m in MSP for work and I’m walking over to the Amsterdam bar in downtown SP and this fucking midget walking down the street starts calling at me from behind “sir”, “sir”, “sir!”. I just fucking ignored her. I mean, I’d bang a midget but not an ugly, homeless looking one.  :lol:

Also, I’m going to a MN Wild game tomorrow night, that should be fun. They have a press box for us I think. :bc:

I thought you were going to say it was Don calling you :lol:

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Does she have a flat head? 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I thought you were going to say it was Don calling you :lol:

Actually when I walked into Hotel 340, there was some political event going on and I looked around for Don but didn’t see him. Not sure what affiliation it was, the guy at the front desk didn’t know either. Nothing on Dons Facebook about it. 

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well there’s food and drinks at the Wild game so that’s really all they needed to say. Plus I can flirt with our account exec, He’s pretty hot. :lol:

Please don’t post pics of the guy.

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I thought wow Ballsack that penis headed midget dago steaming pile of shit is creeping on SHEEPSHITFORBRAINS :finger3: 

Momo can’t resist responding to Vince. :lol:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

cosettas is real close to stadium deff worth the trip great Italian fast food just ask every one knows where it is. been there literally for ever 

https://cossettas.com/home/hours-location/

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

cosettas is real close to stadium deff worth the trip great Italian fast food just ask every one knows where it is. been there literally for ever 

https://cossettas.com/home/hours-location/

Sounds great but the vendor is paying for Dinner tomorrow night at Louis Ristorante.