Check your account email address ×

No, Stupid, Government Should Not Be Run Like A Business

Mainecat

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lots of Trump supporters, when they’re not saying racist things, sucker-punching black people

And I couldn't get thru the first sentence before seeing it as a hack piece.  Should have known from the title.:lmao:

:lol:As far as I made it.

White Folk, if they are not running scared of colored people they are sucker punching em!

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So what about being allowed to vote in those who will give them more of my money:  :news:

image.jpeg

All under Obama's watch. :lmao:

Here's a little lesson on Corporate taxes.

http://loopholelewy.com/loopholelewy/01-tax-basics-for-startups/corporation-17-capital-gains-losses.htm

And Vince is talking about the governments "investments" in Mexico's southern border.  Investment suggests a return.   Sounds "business like" to me.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, JEFF said:

For real? That article is complete and utter BS. You think the government should just have free reigns of Your money and do whatever the hell it wants? Do you think that having those receiving government benefits should be bye and large voting in those who will give them more and more of your money?   

That's exactly what the liberal faggots in all forms of govt. want, more people sucking the tit so govt. has to create more programs and hire more liberal faggots to administer the tit sucking. It's really time for America to wake the fuck up.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

If government were run like a business, wouldn't that mean the military would have to make money instead of cost money?

Excellent point.  Does anyone care to address it.... :news:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Excellent point.  Does anyone care to address it.... :news:

Stupid analogy. In buisness certain parts may lose money while other parts make money. Anyways it's not about making money for the Goverment. It's about controlling spending. If the Government takes in a trillion dollars a year it shouldn't be spending 2. Pretty simple math if you're not a retard 

4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Stupid analogy. In buisness certain parts may lose money while other parts make money. Anyways it's not about making money for the Goverment. It's about controlling spending. If the Government takes in a trillion dollars a year it shouldn't be spending 2. Pretty simple math if you're not a retard 

But your business makes money. 

It is not the place or purpose of government to turn a profit.  

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I agree. But it's not their place to put the Country so far in the hole they are on the verge of financial collapse either 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Agreed, nor is it to put its citizens $20 Trillion in debt. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, but in the same vein businesses have safeguards (GOOD businesses anyway) to protect against theft, fraud and abuse. ANY one of those three could get me fired. The government pays it lip service once every 4 years.

A bank, credit union, or ANYPLACE you pay/give money/taxes has a responsibility to safeguard and spend the money wisely.

Can't help but be droll, can you?

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed, nor is it to put its citizens $20 Trillion in debt. 

Then we should pay for our wars.....???  And the current seniors should pay for their Medicare....???  Both of which have been underfunded and are major drivers of the debt.....:snack:Debt free.....let's hear your solution...... :news:

I posted the interactive link to balance the budget and many on here were unable to do so........so they blamed the link.... :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Then we should pay for our wars.....???  And the current seniors should pay for their Medicare....???  Both of which have been underfunded and are major drivers of the debt.....:snack:Debt free.....let's hear your solution...... :news:

I posted the interactive link to balance the budget and many on here were unable to do so........so they blamed the link.... :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

SenatePredictions.png

Easy little $500 on the election...:snack:

Karl Rove: Electoral map still favors Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump

Karl Rove, former Deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Policy Advisor to U.S. President George W. Bush, walks on the floor before the start of the second day of the Republican National Convention at the Tampa Bay Times Forum on August 28, 2012 in Tampa, Florida.
Karl Rove, former Deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Policy Advisor to U.S. President George W. Bush, walks on the floor before the start of the second day of the Republican National Convention at the Tampa Bay Times Forum on August 28, 2012 in Tampa, Florida. 

The Axe Files, featuring David Axelrod, is a podcast distributed by CNN and produced at the University of Chicago Institute of Politics. The author works for David Axelrod.

Kiev, Ukraine (CNN)Despite improving poll numbers, Donald Trump still faces the political equivalent of pulling an inside straight if he is to succeed to the presidency, says Karl Rove, mastermind behind both of President George W. Bush's presidential campaigns. 

"Democrats have an easier path to 270 Electoral College votes than Republicans," Rove told David Axelrod on "The Axe Files" podcast, produced by the University of Chicago Institute of Politics and CNN. That advantage makes Hillary Clinton the continued front-runner in the race headed into next week's critical first debate, Rove said.

"He's got to win all the Romney states, and as you know, three of them are up for grabs -- North Carolina, he's behind; Arizona, Georgia, barely ahead. He's got to win Florida, got to win Ohio, but that only gets him to 253. He's got to find another 17, and I think he'll win Nevada, I think he'll win Iowa, but even then that only gets him to 265. And that last five, he's got to win either New Hampshire and the second district of Maine, or Pennsylvania, or Michigan, or Wisconsin."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/karl-rove-axe-files-axelrod-electoral-map-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html