Check your account email address ×

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member

So a Kennedy posted on FakeBook announcing that "George H. W. Bush seemingly endorsed Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton (if only by proxy)" and you Dems break out the Pom Poms and start chearling :wtf: 

Bottom line is you're being more and more desperate since Hillary has not ran away with this election like you thought she should.

On 8/31/2016 at 1:09 PM, Mainecat said:

No I hate the Japs because they declared war on us, sneak attacked us killing many US military personnel.

:lmao:

Trump wants to keep Muslims out of the US or have stricter vetting and he's a bigot but you are not.   :lmao: The group that decided to attack Pearl Harbor was probably limited to a fairly small group of military and political people.   Not the whole country.  

What group do you hate for the attacks on 9/11?

Edited by Highmark

I was just having this discussion with high mark the other day. I said bill Clinton and the bushes are like best friends. He laughed it off as absurd. 

Now who's laughing? :lol:

You so called conservatives really have no clue...

Nothing surprises me from the establishment especially them supporting one another against the only non-establishment candidate capable of winning.

Anyone who thinks there is a two party system after this election is a moron. 

Bush is voting for Hilary because she represents the same agebda as the bush family. People like snowrider will never see through what's going on here. 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Anyone who thinks there is a two party system after this election is a moron. 

Bush is voting for Hilary because she represents the same agebda as the bush family. People like snowrider will never see through what's going on here. 

hillary wants to go to war?

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

hillary wants to go to war?

How many wars did the US engage in or partipate in when Bill was president? How many have we fought with Obama at the helm 

it's a laugh that democrats don't engage in wars 

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you idiots have no clue what a war is.

So I'm guessing the Iraq wars only count? Or maybe Vietnam? 

Have you ever fought for or country? I was a United States Marine. Any conflict I would have been deployed to would have been a war in my eyes. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It doesn't sound like he was happy about Kennedy sharing a private conversation with the media :news:

If it was in a private conversation it very well might have been in jest, like when some members here said they would move to another Country if Obama got elected. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

you idiots have no clue what a war is.

I so missed being able to comment on your posts yesterday.  EWWWWEEEEE!  You had some DOOZIES!  :lol2:

I see today is looking good too.  SO, when did you "lace 'em up" and take up arms for America again?

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

How many wars did the US engage in or partipate in when Bill was president? How many have we fought with Obama at the helm 

it's a laugh that democrats don't engage in wars 

It's a laugh that they can do it and win.  Clinton was a pussy and let us watch out soldiers get dragged around the streets of Somalia then, called it "quits" because he didn't want the "racial unrest" from that footage of us killing "skinnies" by the thousands.  A perfect Dem lying pussy.