Check your account email address ×

I think I just threw up a little...

Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Ford Superdutys have a complete lock on the HD truck market.  That Chevy truck is going to just lose more market share.  I rarely see Rams pulling anything.  

Whip into a construction site round here and almost all fords.  I doubt I see 3 chevy 3500's a week. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ford Superdutys have a complete lock on the HD truck market.  That Chevy truck is going to just lose more market share.  I rarely see Rams pulling anything.  

The gmcs will look much better i suspect...i see alot of denali hds.

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Whip into a construction site round here and almost all fords.  I doubt I see 3 chevy 3500's a week. 

Same with the RV parks and trucks pulling 5th wheels.  10 to 1 Ford Superdutys to all others combined.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

The gmcs will look much better i suspect...i see alot of denali hds.

Same, lots of Denalis and High Countrys running around here.

Not a fan of that new Chevy but I'm never a fan of change. I don't like the new Super Duty front end either. I liked the 08-10 best.

Edited by Blackstar

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Is there a delay for you northerners? You're both wrong.

36.52 and 9.18

If this was The Price is Right, Dave is winning. :ashamed:

Ummm.  That us quadruple.  Sludgy is winning.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Is there a delay for you northerners? You're both wrong.

36.52 and 9.18

If this was The Price is Right, Dave is winning. :ashamed:

I read it wrong. Lol...its quadruple...tyler wins.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It probably looks better in person. :lol: 

I caught this truck (well, not this exact one but a mule) testing with a trailer in the AZ desert midweek a few weeks ago when I was hauling my boat out to the lake.  It had very light black camo cladding on it so the sides were tough to make out, but those wheels, mirrors, and grille stood out mightily.  It doesn't look better in person.

Edited by Matt

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

they already did

just following Ford down the ugly HD path,  looks like RAMis going to own both markets not just the 1/2 ton soon

Jesus , that thing is bad . It's fucked as the current 2500hd's are the best looking trucks on the road IMO .  The dodge is pretty sharp too but you know that thing is going to be a total pos once it has a little time and 60k miles on it . :bc:

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Jesus , that thing is bad . It's fucked as the current 2500hd's are the best looking trucks on the road IMO .  The dodge is pretty sharp too but you know that thing is going to be a total pos once it has a little time and 60k miles on it . :bc:

Those skinny Jean pointy shoe wearing metro sexuals in the studio at Warren need to give their head a shake for coming up with this styling. That front end is fuggly

Edited by Skidooski

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Govt sold the stock a long time ago at an 11b loss dude

The U.S. bailout of GM and Chrysler, which received about $12.5 billion, saved 1.5 million jobs in the United States, according to the Center for Automotive Research. 

Do you really count that as a loss sparky?

23 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Rams are gonna take over. Mine has 120k on it and running like a champ. Ford's are like Arctic cats, roll the dice. Make sure you have good shoes.