Check your account email address ×

Found a photo of all Snakes combat experience in 16 years of enlistment

f7ben

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks but no geritol, how about you skulk off into the corner when the real snow machines are talking?   😘

Ive been on the internets to long...your lines are getting waaaaaay to long in the tooth....

Better step up your game!

:lol:

27 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ive been on the internets to long...your lines are getting waaaaaay to long in the tooth....

Better step up your game!

:lol:

:lol: I’ve been on them even longer,(Rob and I first started communicated) in 96, met in 2000): just imagine the shit, speaking of long in the tooth, and mouthy trolls..that I’m getting burnt out on.  :bc:

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

man.....I am as excited to ride as I have ever been this year. I hope I dont have to resort to the UP to get the miles because there is no snow again. 

X2 . When the weather went to shit a few weeks ago I wanted NOTHING to do with it :lol:  But I'm coming around now , looks like we may get an early start this year . :bc:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: I’ve been on them even longer,(Rob and I first started communicated) in 96, met in 2000): just imagine the shit, speaking of long in the tooth, and mouthy trolls..that I’m getting burnt out on.  :bc:

Saw a post on thebook today from NEOC over in Millinickett . I gues a whole family showed up on sleds for lunch , they were shocked :lol:   Soon . :bc:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

X2 . When the weather went to shit a few weeks ago I wanted NOTHING to do with it :lol:  But I'm coming around now , looks like we may get an early start this year . :bc:

We got fucked....great start and then one day of 39f and rain killed it. UP had a foot and the ground and its gone

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We got fucked....great start and then one day of 39f and rain killed it. UP had a foot and the ground and its gone

Bah !  Don't sweat it , Sonny . You'll be back home soon , it will be snowing like a motherfucker and you'll be riding yer ass off in no time . It's comin'  :bc:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Bah !  Don't sweat it , Sonny . You'll be back home soon , it will be snowing like a motherfucker and you'll be riding yer ass off in no time . It's comin'  :bc:

I like you a lot!!!11

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....my character here is needed balance. Yours is redundant.....BE MORE LIKE RON!!!1

You’re like that nippy little mongrel at the dog park , personality of a chihuahua but built like a whippet.....derp

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

People on this site use the word "OWNED"  incorrectly a lot. 

For those people please take note.  This is ownage. 

He's the commander-in-chief....

Oops

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I would like to take this time to thank @Zambroski for his service. The end.....................

I thought I felt sombody caressing my member yesterday!  :lol: Lube up son!  I give reach arounds!!!!  :lol: 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did he just mouth vac your SALAMI???!!11

This was a dumb thread...you're lucky I was preoccupied. 

Faggot!  :lmao: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought I felt sombody caressing my member yesterday!  :lol: Lube up son!  I give reach arounds!!!!  :lol: 

This was a dumb thread...you're lucky I was preoccupied. 

Faggot!  :lmao: 

Were you wandering around  Spirit Mountain in your pit coat and monster hat? 🥴😜