Check your account email address ×

Mid life crisis

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Convertibles are for those with a oversized clits.  The 6.2 is for small penis people.  Get a convertible with a 6.2 makes you a bitch with a big clit that looks like a small penis.  That fact!!!!

:lol: If this were about the Mustang you'd be defending like Slope with dumbass democrats

16 hours ago, Dave said:

Funny you say that....see very little mustangs out my way and lots of camaros :dunno:

In my area it's the other way around.... drove one of the Shelby GT350 Mustangs the dealer had on the lot a few weeks ago when I had the truck in for an oil change. Damn nice car with all the get up and go.

Edited by 02sled

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont like convertibles ....but that is because my head smashes the ground when I flip them :lol:

:lol: one of my buds rolled his MG like 8 times. Don't know how he survived. Must have been the booze that saved him.

Edited by Edmo

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Sweet kabota

got a fuck of a deal on it too, 2001 model, 135hrs was bought new by previous owner used very little and when he passed his kids wanted nothing to do with it. came with loader, 54" deck, 54" dozer/snow balde and canvas winter thingy paid $8500 for whole package 3 years ago

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

600 is fine for the trails i ride, had big fast cool sleds for years no need for the added fuel costs, and us older folks are more into cruising now anyways, but carry on Ben

600 is fine .....800 is mo bettah......1200 is where the adults reside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

36 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

got a fuck of a deal on it too, 2001 model, 135hrs was bought new by previous owner used very little and when he passed his kids wanted nothing to do with it. came with loader, 54" deck, 54" dozer/snow balde and canvas winter thingy paid $8500 for whole package 3 years ago

Gotta love deals like that. :bc:

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

600 is fine .....800 is mo bettah......1200 is where the adults reside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

if I found going in a straight line much fun I might buy another "cool fast sled" but I prefer the twisties which require some handling abilities, and just from observations you are far from an adult, but again carry on

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

if I found going in a straight line much fun I might buy another "cool fast sled" but I prefer the twisties which require some handling abilities, and just from observations you are far from an adult, but again carry on

I AM TO AN ADULT !!!!!!!!!!