Check your account email address ×

So 10% was optimistic

Momorider

Unfortunately that's how a lot of "charities" work. Whenever I see a politician with a charity I know how that is working. For that reason I never donate to any of the following:

United way

American Heart associated.

American Cancer Society

ALS

JERRY'S KIDS

And many others. There are a couple I do like but I have been hearing shit about some of them lately now too. I think male a wish is a great organization, salvation army and the red Cross. 

Clinton foundation is about the Clintons. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Unfortunately that's how a lot of "charities" work. Whenever I see a politician with a charity I know how that is working. For that reason I never donate to any of the following:

United way

American Cancer Society

ALS

JERRY'S KIDS

And many others. There are a couple I do like but I have been hearing shit about some of them lately now too. I think male a wish is a great organization, salvation army and the red Cross. 

Anyone know the laws regarding these foundations?  There is a reason bernie just started his and the clintons have a one.  Why would anyone vote for crooks?

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What about trumps taxes.  LOL.  The libtards are fooled by their candidate once again.

They are running out of angles and if he doesn't release his tax info they'll have pocket lint probably. If Trumps big ass mouth hasn't sunk him by now he stands a chance. The clown show known as US Politics 

Just now, $poorsledder$ said:

When I went through a house fire the town volunteer fire department and the Red Cross was the only organizations that showed up. I'll donate to these two groups all day long.    

That is exactly how it should be.  The people in your community will most likely do 10 times the amount for you if you get in a bind then some international charity organization.  Save your money and give it to benefits and charities that are close to home.

23 hours ago, Anler said:

United way

American Cancer Society

ALS

JERRY'S KIDS

Tell us more about this Male a Wish foundation you are so fond of :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/17/2016 at 9:04 AM, Anler said:

United way

American Cancer Society

ALS

JERRY'S KIDS

Generally speaking if more than 30% goes to administrative costs the charity gets a poor rating.