Check your account email address ×

The nomination of trump shows how stupid people are

This is a personal opinion. I'm not saying I'm not going to vote for him. Between trump and Hillary it's a no brainer. However people who think trump is the answer you're fooling yourself. Trump is basically going to be the conservative version of Obama. He will write executive orders when congress refuses to do what he wants. If you disagree with him he will bully you. 

This country needs a Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. The constitution is the reason this country became the freeest strongest richest nation in the history of man. Regular people had the freedom to go out and build wealth. What people don't get is people like Hilary and trump don't care or want you and I building wealth. They think we have it to good. Obamacare and other government programs are meant to control us and our wallets. 

Its to bad most of you will hammer me for this

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This is a personal opinion. I'm not saying I'm not going to vote for him. Between trump and Hillary it's a no brainer. However people who think trump is the answer you're fooling yourself. Trump is basically going to be the conservative version of Obama. He will write executive orders when congress refuses to do what he wants. If you disagree with him he will bully you. 

This country needs a Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. The constitution is the reason this country became the freeest strongest richest nation in the history of man. Regular people had the freedom to go out and build wealth. What people don't get is people like Hilary and trump don't care or want you and I building wealth. They think we have it to good. Obamacare and other government programs are meant to control us and our wallets. 

Paul and Johnson are clowns, Trump has a lot of experience in compromising he will get a lot done, you are wrong :)

Not bad my man!  A good post with an actual opinion not hacked from the headlines.  And to tell you the truth, I just can't vote for either of them.  And will not.  But Trump's administration will get us in a better spot from an economic standpoint and create a lot more non-government jobs and start to slow the massive hemorrhaging.

What I cannot wait to see is their first debate...HOLY SHIT SHOW!  Smart money is on her tearing up in the first 15 minutes.  And good...I hope that lying hag is verbally raped on stage in front of everybody.  And boy..who better than that game show host to do it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not bad my man!  A good post with an actual opinion not hacked from the headlines.  And to tell you the truth, I just can't vote for either of them.  And will not.  But Trump's administration will get us in a better spot from an economic standpoint and create a lot more non-government jobs and start to slow the massive hemorrhaging.

What I cannot wait to see is their first debate...HOLY SHIT SHOW!  Smart money is on her tearing up in the first 15 minutes.  And good...I hope that lying hag is verbally raped on stage in front of everybody.  And boy..who better than that game show host to do it.

If you don't vote or go third party you are voting for a third term of DemonCUNTS :flush: 

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Paul and Johnson are clowns, Trump has a lot of experience in compromising he will get a lot done, you are wrong :)

You think Paul and Johnson are clowns next to trump? You are a fucking mongoloid.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You think Paul and Johnson are clowns next to trump? You are a fucking mongoloid.

Yup I used to think Paul was OK then I watched a few of his Liberty reports and that Johnson guy is just batshit :nuts: 

28 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If you don't vote or go third party you are voting for a third term of DemonCUNTS :flush: 

Not true.  My little slice of heaven is gonna overwhelmingly vote Hillary because they can't get Paul or Bernie, and so will the Electoral College (ass clowns).  It matters not, and I won't feel responsible.  I know...sounds like a "cop-out".  And I feel a bit gross about it sometimes.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not true.  My little slice of heaven is gonna overwhelmingly vote Hillary because they can't get Paul or Bernie, and so will the Electoral College (ass clowns).  It matters not, and I won't feel responsible.  I know...sounds like a "cop-out".  And I feel a bit gross about it sometimes.

Yah it's a cop out you will lower Trumps popular vote :) 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

:bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's not about voting for Trump, it's about voting to make sure the witch doesn't get elected. If Trump can make the economy robust it sounds like a no brainer, the current food stamp Dumbocrat in office has failed economically. There's 2 choices on the menu, Killary is the diarrhea soup and Trump is the shit sandwich, I think I can stomach the shit sandwich over the diarrhea soup.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I don't think it shows how stupid people are.  The reason Trump and Bernie are doing so well is because people are sick of people like Clinton, Cruz, etc.  

Edited by racinfarmer

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't think it shows how stupid people are.  The reason Trump and Bernie are doing so well is because people are sick of people like Clinton, Cruz, etc.  

This.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Shut up, Meg.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Bernie's kinda hot from the neck down. :lol:

I think that is why he is still giving Hillary fits on the campaign trail. An oh so epic battle between two nincompoops.  Both armed to the teeth with horse shit.  It used to be sad, now it's just funny.  Trump vs. ???  in a battle for all the marbles....... in the heads of Americans who think this all makes logical sense.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh well, that is OK, I suffered through constant liberal or NDP reps for 12 years. I finally moved to a riding where they vote conservative and the lieberals took the house. As long as you vote for the person you feel is best, educate yourself and make an informed decision then you are doing it right. Momo telling people to vote strategically for a person you do not support is a bad idea.

4 hours ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Oh well, that is OK, I suffered through constant liberal or NDP reps for 12 years. I finally moved to a riding where they vote conservative and the lieberals took the house. As long as you vote for the person you feel is best, educate yourself and make an informed decision then you are doing it right. Momo telling people to vote strategically for a person you do not support is a bad idea.

You being allowed on this site is a bad idea CUNT :fuckoff: