Check your account email address ×

Tucker Carlsons Family Attacked

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Some discrepancies in the story, including witnesses at the bar who never heard the “cunt” and “whore” remarks. Obviously Carlson was upset about something though, so who knows. I would have confronted the man as well had those words been said to my daughter.

Because that is so unlike you people?

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Some discrepancies in the story, including witnesses at the bar who never heard the “cunt” and “whore” remarks. Obviously Carlson was upset about something though, so who knows. I would have confronted the man as well had those words been said to my daughter.

This must be your critical thinking at work agsin....

31 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Slinger spoke to them all personally!

Right.   I can see the columbo style investigation.  Sir, I am going to ask you again, Did you or did you not hear the word CUNT????!!!! 

I heard there was no forensic evidence or DNA swabs, so who knows.

Guy just went off the rails for nothing. case closed.

Just now, Cold War said:

Right.   I can see the columbo style investigation.  Sir, I am going to ask you again, Did you or did you not hear the word CUNT????!!!! 

I heard there was no forensic evidence or DNA swabs, so who knows.

Guy just went off the rails for nothing. case closed.

lmfao

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

😭😭😭

OMG! Let the sneering fascists dine in peace! Where is their humanity???

😆😆😆

Let the ANTIFA eat in peace, and if you have an issue with someone deal with that person directly and leave that man or woman's family alone, it's that simple.

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

With the level rhetoric on both sides, this is to be expected. I'm suspicious of any of these reports. They make for great hyperbole. Cable news is virtually unbearable to watch. 

Bull fucking shit.  The left owns the tenor and level that the rhetoric is at.  Started with paid protestors attacking Trump supporters.  Wackos shooting up a baseball field of Republicans.  Antifa running around like a goddamn bunch of degenerates stifling free speech, while acting like they’re protecting it.  Sitting congressmen inciting violence.  Throw in a complicit media, that glosses over most of it, or accuses Trump of being inhuman because he actually follows through on immigration laws that Obama and Clinton just gave lip service to.  Trump may be many things, but he didn’t start this.  Now we have right wing wackos coming out of the woodwork like the proud boys or the kkk, none of whom are supported by conservatives or 99% of the Trump voters.  It’s a reaction to what the left started.  I’ve said for 2years that as long as the Democrats keep this strategy, bipartisanship is impossible.  Good luck with your subpoena cannon.  That should go a long way in uniting the country.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

As always there are three sides to every story, I suspect that as usual the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

no, no, no....

it went down exactly like carlson said, and witnesses to what really happened are irrelevant.

says dave and cold war...

:lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Bull fucking shit.  The left owns the tenor and level that the rhetoric is at.  Started with paid protestors attacking Trump supporters.  Wackos shooting up a baseball field of Republicans.  Antifa running around like a goddamn bunch of degenerates stifling free speech, while acting like they’re protecting it.  Sitting congressmen inciting violence.  Throw in a complicit media, that glosses over most of it, or accuses Trump of being inhuman because he actually follows through on immigration laws that Obama and Clinton just gave lip service to.  Trump may be many things, but he didn’t start this.  Now we have right wing wackos coming out of the woodwork like the proud boys or the kkk, none of whom are supported by conservatives or 99% of the Trump voters.  It’s a reaction to what the left started.  I’ve said for 2years that as long as the Democrats keep this strategy, bipartisanship is impossible.  Good luck with your subpoena cannon.  That should go a long way in uniting the country.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

DrvA02QU8AA-PKz.jpg

Well , that settles it.   Kind of what I thought. This poor oppressed gay man was quietly minding his own business and BOOM!!!   The Carlsons attacked!!!!

Bunch of Red neck racists, those Carlsons.    Straight out of the trailer park with their drunken teen ager.  SHAME ON YOU, TUCKER!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, no, no....

it went down exactly like carlson said, and witnesses to what really happened are irrelevant.

says dave and cold war...

So Carlson just went up to this guy as he was quietly enjoying his meal, for no reason?  That's what you believe.

I mean, first off.."attacked"?  Hmmm......  "I followed my son to the man where he threw a glass of wine in his face".  Well, how gauche!   :lmao: I don't doubt this event too much as the left is losing their minds as I've witnessed in reality but, let's see this supposed video.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, first off.."attacked"?  Hmmm......  "I followed my son to the man where he threw a glass of wine in his face".  Well, how gauche!   :lmao: I don't doubt this event too much as the left is losing their minds as I've witnessed in reality but, let's see this supposed video.

It starts after the apparent wine in the face, so not much there.  I guess he didn't have white gloves.