Check your account email address ×

The next speaker of the house.

The dem house shit show for the next two years will be great theater. They will wayyy overreach just like the Repubs did , drunk with power to try and take down the two corrupt clintoons . The voters then sent a clear message.  History  in politics will repeat upon the dems.

Edited by hwytohell

Trump is severely bummed and stressed. You could see it clearly in that press meeting after the elections Tuesday. 

I hate everybody in politics, both sides, they all suck. I can't believe the bastards that get elected to positions of power in this country. 

Unlike many on this site, I NEVER CALL THEM STUPID!!!! I NEVER SAY THEY ARE DUMB!!! Most of them have law degrees, and are smart bastards. They just suck politically, but they are far from stupid. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What is with Dems love for old rich white woman ?  Is there anyone in the party under 60 who could breathe some life into the. Party? 

Maxine should be speaker then she can yell "impeach foty five"!!! for the next 2 years

OUR COUNTRY IS BEING RUN BY A TIGHLY-KNIT POLITICO-SOCIAL SYSTEM OF CLOSE INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS, AND LOYALTIES. iN OTHER WORDS THE SENATE AND HOUSE IS A COUNTRY CLUB OF SORTS. SENIORITY, ALLEGIANCES AND ALL MANNER OF PERSONAL BULLSHIT RULES BOTH HOUSES. 

NO WONDER OUR COUNTRY SUCKS.  

They can't " break-into " this club. Clintons, Pelosi and others have too much power, and they will never relinquish it. Remember, 52% of Americans love Hillary, Nancy, and Auntie Max. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Honestly who else do they have though. They’re all completely retarded 

I think they’ve got some decent ones that could do well to attract many moderates.  But they don’t dare step out of line....which really, just makes them weak...and retarded.

Nevermind...your correct.

*you’re

:owned:

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dems are fucking dum

If you fucking libertarians don’t come up with a decent candidate and a decent message by 2020.  Just call it quits.  We’ll never again see a better opportunity to have another party step up like this. Dems are basically forfeiting!!!