Check your account email address ×

Republicans Freak Out as New Ballots Threaten Florida Senate Win

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't fret pubicons! Snake is on the case!

The election commissioner for Broward is refusing under court order to allow the ballots and records to be seen.

She is defying court order.

Why?

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

it is kinda strange isnt it.. happens kinda often too..:dunno:

we are use to it in MN they are found in trunks of cars in a closest in the basement of a polling station . always amazed people like joe support this shit they cry like a bitch when people cry foul 

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nope. Republican operatives pulled them. 

so you have never been a election judge then got it . just stop .you get that at every polling place you have equal  registered dems and repubs working the the polling place .you also understand you work together to empty machine . there is no legit reason for lost ballots . you even drive together do deliver to central location .

take some time and volunteer in 2 yrs then get back to us on how ballots are just found 

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i can make a software program that would cheat vote counts "behind the scene", in about 2 minutes. i'm sure some of you have heard of remote access as well, where someone across the world can get inside your PC and look around, change things, etc. it's used to help troubleshoot things, and i've used the technology myself at times. these are the risks of having electronic voting machines. 

remind of who's friend supply the majority of the voting machines in the countery. look in to it 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you have never been a election judge then got it . just stop .you get that at every polling place you have equal  registered dems and repubs working the the polling place .you also understand you work together to empty machine . there is no legit reason for lost ballots . you even drive together do deliver to central location .

take some time and volunteer in 2 yrs then get back to us on how ballots are just found 

You’re a regular serial expert. Amazing. 

New ballots lmao. I’m all set with voting moving forward. My vote is irrelevant with the rampant votet fraud that takes place. How is every other country in Florida including the pan handle countries that were hit buy a hurricane able to count the votes. 

Also I find it troubling that the democrats on this site are okay with this. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Vids and links from info wars, jtssrx, and snakey. Seems legit 

Just keep marching the United States off the cliff. You won’t care until it affects you personally. Elections and voting should have integrity. Democrats have been stealing elections for decades. Like I said I’m all set. We have no say and our votes are irrelevant 

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Just keep marching the United States off the cliff. You won’t care until it affects you personally. Elections and voting should have integrity. Democrats have been stealing elections for decades. Like I said I’m all set. We have no say and our votes are irrelevant 

Lol. Look into all the voter suppression, re-districting, etc done by your blessed repukes and get back to me. Especially look into the nonsense that occurred on Georgia this election 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol. Look into all the voter suppression, re-districting, etc done by your blessed repukes and get back to me. Especially look into the nonsense that occurred on Georgia this election 

Democrats do districting don’t act like they don’t. Voter suppression is a flat out lie. No one was denied a vote in Georgia. Voter fraud is proven every election and its always democrats. There answer isn’t we are against voter fraud. It’s ya but republicans supress votes and do districting. 

843BD263-FBA9-4E09-B568-AB0B170F9C61.jpeg