Check your account email address ×

Acosta banned lmao 😂

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

What in the fuck are you babbling about? I bet I could count on one finger the times  when I was upset in here. This is a fun hobby for me, always has been. I also don’t give a shit what you, or anyone else, “buys “.   

Do i have to dig up where you said it wasnt fun?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well if it wasn’t fun, and upsetting, why in the he’ll would I be here so often? Do you ever think before posting?

That's a good question you were crying about leaving before or is that a good time to you

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What in the fuck are you babbling about? I bet I could count on one finger the times  when I was upset in here. This is a fun hobby for me, always has been. I also don’t give a shit what you, or anyone else, “buys “.   

Whew!  You know what, I’m more inclined to believe “Callooooozion” over this post filled with hooey.

:lmao:

The Jupiter, Fla. police department released a video that appears to show Donald Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, grabbing Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields. Lewandowski was charged with battery by police on March 29.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Jupiter, Fla. police department released a video that appears to show Donald Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, grabbing Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields. Lewandowski was charged with battery by police on March 29.

Oops

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wow, what a cunt Trump has become. Can't take the heat I see. I gave him too much credit. 

He handled it perfectly...the press needs to realize Trumps the president....hes made himself very accessible to them...he could change all that in an instant.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He handled it perfectly...the press needs to realize Trumps the president....hes made himself very accessible to them...he could change all that in an instant.

Thpin hates alphas.