Check your account email address ×

Lyndon B. Johnson warned us about this

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Are we just forgetting that LBJ was a crazy racist :lol: 

You know, you are ruining Vince's narrative...which is really CNN's narrative he's trying to pass off as being his thoughts but...meh...normal.

"neegra" and "nigra"...yeah.....but they knew what he meant. :lmao: 

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who is living in fear?  You are casting delusional projections.  

According to Trump when he addresses his supporters and tells them to lock your doors and windows even up here in Montana, and yes this includes you Mr. Hold His Nose while he voted for Trump.

14 hours ago, pjameven said:

sooo...what should happen if this ragtag group of poor folks gets to the border??  and who is living in fear?? drama queen much...again...wow!

The massage Trump has been delivering to his crowds has been be afraid of the caravan, it's Trumps words to folks like you and if you feel offended by those words I wouldn't fault you for that.

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It is a waste of money. Why, because we will just let them in anyways. Boder patrol is a fucking joke. Fire em all. Its not like more people will do drugs because there are more of them. They will just commit less crimes to come up with drug money because drugs are cheaper. Ilegals, fuck it. Let them in, Tax their income  at 50% .

There you go, and at the same time we will have plenty of landscapers, hotel back of the house staff, packing house hands, etc.

14 hours ago, Edmo said:

It’s the dem narrative. If you’re for strong borders it means you’re scared and don’t like the brown people. A lot of my kids friends are Hispanic, and they’re mostly really good folks. Doesn’t mean I want an open border.

No one wants an open border, yes I know Trump says the Dems want an open border, he also says be afraid..............are you starting to see that our president is full of shit and just plain lies when it's convenient for him?

14 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's about law and order, Vin.   :bc:

The topic in this thread is about demonizing and installing fear in people, start a topic about border law and order and I will gladly participate in that discussion :bc:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No one wants an open border, yes I know Trump says the Dems want an open border, he also says be afraid..............are you starting to see that our president is full of shit and just plain lies when it's convenient for him?

You are wrong Vince. Plenty of dems calling for abolishing ICE. Tell the class what that does for border security. Nobody is making that up.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

According to Trump when he addresses his supporters and tells them to lock your doors and windows even up here in Montana, and yes this includes you Mr. Hold His Nose while he voted for Trump.

The massage Trump has been delivering to his crowds has been be afraid of the caravan, it's Trumps words to folks like you and if you feel offended by those words I wouldn't fault you for that.

There you go, and at the same time we will have plenty of landscapers, hotel back of the house staff, packing house hands, etc.

The topic in this thread is about demonizing and installing fear in people, start a topic about border law and order and I will gladly participate in that discussion :bc:

Seems to me that the only one Trump is scaring with his rhetoric is libtwats.  But that doesn’t take much.  Such cowardly little fascists.

Why is you side hanging on every single word this President says but when the empty suite was spewing rhetoric...”meh...just politics”.

Spare me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Seems to me that the only one Trump is scaring with his rhetoric is libtwats.  But that doesn’t take much.  Such cowardly little fascists.

Why is you side hanging on every single word this President says but when the empty suite was spewing rhetoric...”meh...just politics”.

Spare me.

You are so out of  touch it’s almost funny...Trumps base eats this fear shit up and they believe every word of it.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are so out of  touch it’s almost funny...Trumps base eats this fear shit up and they believe every word of it.

I’m out of touch?  :lol:

This rhetoric is just that.  You, Vince or anybody else claiming one “base” is buying into fear more than the other is lunacy.  I honestly can’t see any R’s being scared...they have guns!  What I see is a bunch of illegals getting hosed as they come here and fuckaround. I’m good with that.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I bet I have 1000x as many Mexicans within a mile of my house than you Jimmy. And I have no issue with them. The issue is border security. 

Not fear, not brown people.

:bc: 

Just now, Edmo said:

I bet I have 1000x as many Mexicans within a mile of my house than you Jimmy. And I have no issue with them. The issue is border security. 

Trump plays off stoking the fears of his base not reality.  Dems don't help themselves though when their hero's Obama and Clinton also called for immigration enforcement and they start down the idiotic road of getting rid of ice.  

46 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That’s some serious horse shit right there Vincenzo.  Quit thinking you died in the wool Democrats ( yeah we know you used to be a Republican) have a fucking clue about what people think, instead of always accusing them of always being “scared” of something.  It’s fuckng pathetic. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump plays off stoking the fears of his base not reality.  Dems don't help themselves though when their hero's Obama and Clinton also called for immigration enforcement and they start down the idiotic road of getting rid of ice.  

:goodpost: It’s all political BS. I dont know anyone around here that’s afraid of Mexicans, D or R. They’re good folks and have the same goals and dreams that we do. But we can’t ignore the fact that border states are having serious issues keeping up with the flood of illegals and the costs associated with it. There has to be some control of the border there.

Fear, fear, fear, Trump supporters are fraidy skeered!   Democrats say the same fucking thing when they’re in power about border security but everyone else is scared.  Gmafb with that narrative...... talk about led.:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

You are wrong Vince. Plenty of dems calling for abolishing ICE. Tell the class what that does for border security. Nobody is making that up.

First off it's not going to happen, and secondly please tell me who are the plenty you speak of............educate me :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Spare me.

41:22 mark in the video, be afraid Montanan's lock the windows and doors

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s some serious horse shit right there Vincenzo.  Quit thinking you died in the wool Democrats ( yeah we know you used to be a Republican) have a fucking clue about what people think, instead of always accusing them of always being “scared” of something.  It’s fuckng pathetic. :bc:

It's not what people think, it's what our president is telling people and if you think that's horseshit you should send Trump a letter.

"even you in Montana won't be able to walk around, you'll be locking those doors. you'll be locking those windows" :lol:

41:22 mark :bc:

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

First off it's not going to happen, and secondly please tell me who are the plenty you speak of............educate me :thumbsup:

Do you live under a rock? Here ya go Vince, right from CNN :lol: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/02/politics/abolish-ice-democrats-list/index.html

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

"You shut your whore mouth and listen to muh narrative!"

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Thanks for the link, it just reinforces what I said before about ICE being abolished.................it ain't gonna happen. Only a clown would take the clowns below as a serious threat to ICE.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who beat Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley of New York in the primary last week, ran on a platform of abolishing the agency, and so far, more lawmakers have echoed her call.

Rep. Mark Pocan of Wisconsin said he would introduce legislation that would dismantle ICE and create a commission to provide recommendations to Congress on how the government "can implement a humane immigration enforcement system," according to a statement.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

"You shut your whore mouth and listen to muh narrative!"

Deep thinking right there :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Edmo said:

I'm sure you do Ed and I wasn't referring to you but there is no denying that there are Trump voters out there that here him call it an invasion and think there is some sort of war imminent.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm sure you do Ed and I wasn't referring to you but there is no denying that there are Trump voters out there that here him call it an invasion and think there is some sort of war imminent.

Cough fordy :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Thanks for the link, it just reinforces what I said before about ICE being abolished.................it ain't gonna happen. Only a clown would take the clowns below as a serious threat to ICE.

Deep thinking right there :thumbsup:

All I said was they were calling for it, and yes I agree you’re new fave party is full of clowns. 

Seems whatever Trump wants they want the opposite. Go back a few years and you can find plenty of dem quotes saying almost exactly what Trump is saying now about the border. This is no way to run a country!!!!!

:lol: 

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't you take that tone with me , Vincent !!!    :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg