Check your account email address ×

Lyndon B. Johnson warned us about this

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I voted Green. Stabmenow is terrible.

Lifer vs non-politician.   

I'm all for giving the guy a shot.  He is the only one I am voting for.  Fuck all, the rest.  They are Debbie's some just have different   letter after name.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who's mind will ever be changed by what these commentators say? That's right, NO ONE.

Everybody's mind is already made-up, nothing anybody says, will change that. 

Has ANYBODY on this site ever said , " hey yeah, you're right, I'm votin' for your guy ". 

Tonight will be very important. 

It is no longer about reaching undecided voters or swaying voters. It is all about scaring/ mobilizing   your base and getting as many people to polls as you can.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Forgive me for wanting to know who is coming into our country. Sure, Trumps rhetoric about gang members and middle easterners is a bit over the top, but the truth is we have no f’n clue who is in this mob of folks. I’d rather pick and choose, vetting if you will. Not afraid at all. Just want some sort of accountability.

that is because you are just  a deplorable raicest 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

It is no longer about reaching undecided voters or swaying voters. It is all about scaring/ mobilizing   your base and getting as many people to polls as you can.

Record turnouts so far.  

The country is hate-filled. 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, it’s a partisan article.  No big deal but just because we didn’t see it “your way” doesn’t mean it wasn’t read or understood.

Both sides sell “fear” in one shape or another but your party is still using the “racism card”.  It’s way, WAY past nauseating....and Americans are tired of it.

Edmo’s summary was perfect.

It's like Johnson had a crystal ball.

Johnson warned that, "Racism -- whether it comes packaged in the Nazi's brown shirt or a three-button suit -- destroys the moral fiber of a nation. It poisons public life. So I would urge every American to ask himself before he goes to the polls on Tuesday: Do I want to cast my vote on the basis of fear? Do I want to follow the merchants of bigotry?"

9 hours ago, Edmo said:

Forgive me for wanting to know who is coming into our country. Sure, Trumps rhetoric about gang members and middle easterners is a bit over the top, but the truth is we have no f’n clue who is in this mob of folks. I’d rather pick and choose, vetting if you will. Not afraid at all. Just want some sort of accountability.

This is what we mobilized our military for, this what Trump is telling people to lock there doors and windows for...............over the top? It's insulting to anyone with a modicum of sensibility about themselves.

Image result for caravan

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's like Johnson had a crystal ball.

Yes, times are he same too!  We get it, “vote Dem or you be a racist!”  We really need a black man as President to cool all this racial tensions. Eh?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Scary caravan!!!!11111!!!11

7745E155-2C8C-4119-A0EA-C2EA6F2B3091.jpeg

1 minute ago, pjameven said:

holy fuck...you pulled Lyndon Johnson out of your ass...wow...

And we’re scared, we’re racist. Throw in a good dose of misogyny and we’re back at the 2016 election. :lol: It’s like a broken record with some of these clowns...

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes, times are he same too!  We get it, “vote Dem or you be a racist!”  We really need a black man as President to cool all this racial tensions. Eh?

It's not about being racist, it's about living in fear of a ragtag group of poor people. Again mobilize the Army for this? We really need to look at the money we're spending on the CBP, Homeland Security, etc. if they can't handle this.

Related image

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not about being racist, it's about living in fear of a ragtag group of poor people. Again mobilize the Army for this? We really need to look at the money we're spending on the CBP, Homeland Security, etc. if they can't handle this.

Related image

Who is living in fear?  You are casting delusional projections.  

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Related image

sooo...what should happen if this ragtag group of poor folks gets to the border??  and who is living in fear?? drama queen much...again...wow!

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Related image

It is a waste of money. Why, because we will just let them in anyways. Boder patrol is a fucking joke. Fire em all. Its not like more people will do drugs because there are more of them. They will just commit less crimes to come up with drug money because drugs are cheaper. Ilegals, fuck it. Let them in, Tax their income  at 50% .

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who is living in fear?  You are casting delusional projections.  

It’s the dem narrative. If you’re for strong borders it means you’re scared and don’t like the brown people. A lot of my kids friends are Hispanic, and they’re mostly really good folks. Doesn’t mean I want an open border.

3 minutes ago, pjameven said:

sooo...what should happen if this ragtag group of poor folks gets to the border??  and who is living in fear?? drama queen much...again...wow!

As long as they stay in the border states and don’t travel up here , not a care in the world. 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s the dem narrative. If you’re for strong borders it means you’re scared and don’t like the brown people. A lot of my kids friends are Hispanic, and they’re mostly really good folks. Doesn’t mean I want an open border.

“YUR ALL SCARED RACISTS!!!!”

What a bunch of whiney little bitches....void of any and all common sense but with so much hate and tiny little fucking fists of fury!

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Related image

It's about law and order, Vin.   :bc:

Johnson warned that, "Racism -- whether it comes packaged in the Nazi's brown shirt or a three-button suit -- destroys the moral fiber of a nation. It poisons public life. So I would urge every American to ask himself before he goes to the polls on Tuesday: Do I want to cast my vote on the basis of fear? Do I want to follow the merchants of bigotry?"

I would put the number at 3% of the racism as what liberals say exists.

If everyone is a racist, no one is a racist.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

I would put the number at 3% of the racism as what liberals say exists.

If everyone is a racist, no one is a racist.

Wow...you sound REALLY scared.  ....and, of course, racist.