Check your account email address ×

To the FS Lefty-Libs

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

1jkw is a pretty decent poster when it comes to having a debate actually.

You on the other hand came into the new FreedomSledder just like SnowRider did the old FreedomSledder.

Like a douchebag.

I see the man answering questions... 100% better debater than Forehead with his mems and talking points.

I'll take that over some pissing and moaning every day of the week.

4 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

What-chu-talkin-bout-willis?

These threads always go the same way - sideways. :lol: I'll steer clear of most...

Who's Ricky Schroeder? :dunno:

You, you are Ricky Schroeder... :bc:

22 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

:lol: They don't call you shortshitforbrains for nothing. Guys got the morons in this asylum pegged. :news:

Just an FYI that wasn't isn't me.

Fucked that up sorry saw my UN at the top.

Edited by 1jkw

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

You went into attack mode on several people, including myself, on day one not knowing that I debate and disagree with the conservatives there all the time, including the JamStock folks. 

You attacked plenty of people first but you want to pretend that because some of them did it to you first, that it gives you a legitimate excuse to do it to everyone.

We had another person just like that on the old FS though and he's a far right wackjob, so you're in good company. :bc:

But I don't pick my ball up and go home :lol: even when I'm outnumbered :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You came in like an asshole and never looked back. Abrasive by nature and nothing more then repetitive with your version of verbal diarrhea. You deserve all the shit you get frankly. Trying to pin blame on someone else who's not here to defend themselves shows your cowardice

Dude - you follow me around the forum like lost lil puppy.  For the most part - you're completely worthless on here.  And you've completely missed the point :lol: 

Even the new guys had Slope pegged very early on. Some even remembered his forum name from 2 forums ago :lol:

That speaks volumes! :thumbsup:

Some of you fucking right wing whacko's should be true to yourselves and admit you'll vote for any R nominated. :lol:. Rump proves the point.  I own the fuck out of most of you because I'm honest about my views while many of you mascaraed around rhe forum like you're some sort independent moderates.....when you're really just rww's.  Most will vote Rump simply because he's an R. :lol:. And then many of you will pretend you're independents :lmao:   

I wonder how many Independents and even conservatives supported Bernie so far? Hillary got smashed in my state when she was favored by double digits. She still doesn't have a lock yet either! :lol: All while some where parading around here almost a year ago trying to force people to "pick a horse" 

She is a lock dumbski. :lol:. Don't let the facts get in the way :lmao: 

wire to wire mother fucker :bc: 

you still riding the fence :lol: 

shitforbrains can support Gary Johnson...and the Koch Whores....  Did you see they are going contribute? :lol:. Where's the bought and paid for rhetoic? :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

shitforbrains can support Gary Johnson...and the Koch Whores....  Did you see they are going contribute? :lol:. Where's the bought and paid for rhetoic? :lol: 

I haven't been going around complaining about "bought and paid for". 

I understand why DC is the way it is. Other people like to treat the symptoms and not the disease. 

Facts are she's not confirmed yet but the other side who you thought was going to have a brokered convention is. Strange! And Bernie is still hanging in. 

40 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm a Republican, just FYI, have been since I registered at 18.

And Trump is a faggot.

With you, everything is a "... but..."

Just now, Snake said:

With you, everything is a "... but..."

That tends to happen when your beliefs don't depend on what's printed in a party handbook. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That tends to happen when your beliefs don't depend on what's printed in a party handbook. 

Can you send me that R playbook? I seem to have not gotten one in my 34 years....

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can you send me that R playbook? I seem to have not gotten one in my 34 years....

No need for a playbook, it's delivered everyday on TV and radio for those listening.

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol: Yeah - you register as an R and say you're tolerant on social issues.....so are you a supply sider?  Or just to give a fuck about tolerance? 

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

She is a lock dumbski. :lol:. Don't let the facts get in the way :lmao: 

wire to wire mother fucker :bc: 

you still riding the fence :lol: 

Taintrider and his imagined and hallucinated facts :lmao:  

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Some of you fucking right wing whacko's should be true to yourselves and admit you'll vote for any R nominated. :lol:. Rump proves the point.  I own the fuck out of most of you because I'm honest about my views while many of you mascaraed around rhe forum like you're some sort independent moderates.....when you're really just rww's.  Most will vote Rump simply because he's an R. :lol:. And then many of you will pretend you're independents :lmao:   

Anyone but Hillary, thought you might have figured that out by now. :lol:

:lol:

It's a good time for all apparently.  Glad I could be of some assistance.  Seems like quite a bit of panty bunching, some back peddling, some explaining and posturing.  Ahhhh.....good times with good friends.

Here's a fucking cut and paste:

40 minutes ago, Snake said:

Man, you're just fucking AWESOME!

Thank Allah for guys like me otherwise you wouldn't have anywhere to tell me how awesome I am. :bc: