Check your account email address ×

8 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You getting tired of sucking dicks so now you trying internet scams :lol: .......let me help you. Youre too fucking dumb for scamming.......stick to dicks 

You're the one sucking dicks, not me, faggot-nose. Do the black guys ask you to stick your nose in their asses? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You're the one sucking dicks, not me, faggot-nose. Do the black guys ask you to stick your nose in their asses? 

back to the glory hole faggot......your break is over 11!!!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You fuck up every thread that you stick your cuntface into. 

Go back to page three, top of the thread. Look how BEN THE FAGGOT STARTED it!! You fukken prick-faced motherfukker, LOOK WHAT THAT CUNT POSTED!! 

He called me a faggot, and said I OWED him money.

You fukken bastard!! HE STARTED IT, YOU FUKKEN CUNT!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go back to page three, top of the thread. Look how BEN THE FAGGOT STARTED it!! You fukken prick-faced motherfukker, LOOK WHAT THAT CUNT POSTED!! 

I am a faggot.

You fukken bastard!! HE STARTED IT, YOU FUKKEN CUNT!!

Fixed it for you.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Suck another dick, you fat fukken queer. 

Did you finish the 1400 winter jobs yet, you fukken loser? 

Nope , 100 or so to go. Plus the new customers coming in.How much money did ya lose last week ya fat fuck?

• Haha 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Ahh that's nothin. As long as your not foolish enough to sell , its only a paper loss. Will be back before this time next yr.

This time next year I could be wearing DEPENDS, and walking around Epoch Assisted Living, off Amherst Street. :mc:

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I was a Rabbi, I would hire a fukken nut like me in plainclothes, sitting off to the side as a security guard. I would have capped Bowers with my S&W .357 Combat Masterpiece  before  the faggot knew what hit him. 

Around 1980-82 our department was threatened by a Hell's Angels chapter. They needed someone to sit in a car in the parking lot with a Reminton 870, in case they pulled up and started shooting. 

They ( Chief, Admin ) needed someone who they felt could, and would take out the Angels if it came to that. A great shooter, tougher than a US MARINE CORPS GUNNERY SGT. 

Guess who they picked???   :whistle:

They guy they wanted to get killed cause he always had his maglite in his ass :dunno:

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Haha 4

On 10/27/2018 at 4:23 PM, Polaris 550 said:

If I was a Rabbi, I would hire a fukken nut like me in plainclothes, sitting off to the side as a security GUARD. I would have capped Bowers with my S&W .357 Combat Masterpiece  before  the faggot knew what hit him. 

Around 1980-82 our department was threatened by a Hell's Angels chapter. They needed someone to sit in a car in the parking lot with a Reminton 870, in case they pulled up and started shooting. 

They ( Chief, Admin ) needed someone who they felt could, and would take out the Angels if it came to that. A great shooter, tougher than a US MARINE CORPS GUNNERY SGT. 

Guess who they picked???   :whistle:

I  posted this yesterday, and TRUMP said today, that they should have had an armed guard!!

Now, either one of two things are happening: 

1. My computer is being tapped, because many things I post come to fruition, or

2. I have the exact same mind-set as Donald Trump.

This is a serious post, DO NOT BASH!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I  posted this yesterday, and TRUMP said today, that they should have had an armed guard!!

Shut the fuck up.

I watched a few vids of the Pittsburg PA, Jewish community, lamenting the loss of all those people. My question is this: If you fukken know your community on a NATIONAL LEVEL receives NUMEROUS death threats, and suffers NUMEROUS vandalisms every year, why the fuck would you put your name in big letters on the side of your building, and why would you NOT hire an armed security guard? 

How fukken much would it cost for a couple of hours, $100, 200, 300??? Who the fuck cares how much it would have cost, look at what they're dealing with now!! 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are as retarded as Trump!

Congrats!!

:owned: